Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$102
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$125
Homewood
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$165
US$149
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
Hotels.com
Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$205
US$197
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskfull kitchenbedroom suitehave stayed at severallehigh valley airportdorney parkfree dinneroutdoor poolthe breakfast arealiving areagreat place to stayrooms are cleanallentown areabagelspleasant staywould definitely stay here againshort drive
Reviewed 15 June 2017

No jacuzzi but the outdoor fireplace made up for it. Outdoor pool and BBQ. Close to downtown. We stayed in a two bedroom, the space was big, clean and kitchen had all necessities. Staff very helpful with dining and touring ideas. Will visit again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I have stayed at this hotel at least a dozen times over the past 2-3 years. I was there just last week and as usual, the staff was helpful, friendly and accommodating - more than other hotel brands. What made this visit unique is realizing I left my wireless headset in my room after checkout. It wasn't so easy to go back, because when I realized my oversight, I was already on a plane to another city. Upon landing, I asked my Executive Assistant to get them back for me. Within a couple of hours, Tyler Linton called me to go over the details of sending it back to me. He promised to wrap the package carefully and he personally drove it to a UPS store for shipment. He called again to ask if I really wanted to spend $100 for a Saturday delivery! He cared even though it wasn't his money he was spending. This is just another example of a fine staff at this hotel that goes above and beyond the call of duty to serve its customers. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We stayed in suite style room and it was neat, clean & cozy. The pool area looked great, but it was too chilly for us to take a dip. Fortunately, we were able to access and use the Courtyard's indoor pool, but it was freezing!! The breakfast in the morning had the works, I recommend getting there before 8:30AM, otherwise a frenzy enters. This was a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017

It was our 22nd anniversary and my husband and I wanted to get away for the night, but not too far away. Bethlehem, PA is about 2 1/2 hrs. from us. Looked at Trip Advisor and ended up choosing Residence Inn. There is a Courtyard, Fairfield Suites and Residence Inn all in a row. We always enjoy Residence Inn because it's set up like a small home. This one is a little bit on the old side, like the tables could use an update and the colors are dated but overall it's VERY clean and comfortable. The bed was extremely comfortable. We both liked that you could open the windows a little bit, always enjoy some fresh air. There was a full size stove/oven, refrigerator, sink, utensils, coffee maker, etc. They offer a full breakfast buffet for free from 7 - 10 and had a little bit of everything. The outdoor pool looked really nice and clean but we didn't go swimming so I don't know if it was heated. The exercise room has one elliptical machine, 2 treadmills and weights, small area but at least you can get your workout in. The staff was all very friendly. My most important thing is that I feel safe and I most certainly felt safe here. Lots of restaurants, shopping and things to do nearby. I would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: We asked for a room away from the highway, it was nice and quiet, didn't hear any traffic at all.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2017

We spent two nights at this hotel as part of our family spring break vacation to sight see some stuff around town. I have two young kids and an infant, so it was important to me that we have enough room to sprawl out and was looking for at least a one bedroom. Found this hotel that has a two bedroom suite with a living space and a full kitchen and the price was more than affordable. Check in was fast and friendly and the room was very nice. Not the most spectacular amazing room that I've ever seen, but it was clean and big enough to fit all of us and then some. We requested a crib be in our room and when we went inside, it was already there. Each room also has a full bath, which was a plus.

Can't say anything bad about this place. Affordable, clean, and comfortable. What else do you need? If we're back in the area, will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Chose upper level rooms to minimize noise from people upstairs walking around.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Residence Inn B, Manager at Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Kwondogg,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport. Our guest's feedback is vital to the improvement and success of our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our two bedroom suite; I can say they're my favorite suites we have here. With the space to spread out for pleasure or work I think it is perfect for traveling families.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Bethlehem.

Caitlin Foley