“Great Place for extended stay”

Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Bethlehem
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I spent a week here with my spouse. He was in the room for a month due to job relocation. The room was very comfortable and had a good place to work. There was good storage for clothes and other things for a lengthy stay. It had a full-size refrigerator and dishwasher and a small countertop stove. The dishes were in good condition and nice to use. The breakfast was always good. I'd definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The interstate runs along one side of the property. You may not want a room that faces out to that.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 June 2017

No jacuzzi but the outdoor fireplace made up for it. Outdoor pool and BBQ. Close to downtown. We stayed in a two bedroom, the space was big, clean and kitchen had all necessities. Staff very helpful with dining and touring ideas. Will visit again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I have stayed at this hotel at least a dozen times over the past 2-3 years. I was there just last week and as usual, the staff was helpful, friendly and accommodating - more than other hotel brands. What made this visit unique is realizing I left my wireless headset in my room after checkout. It wasn't so easy to go back, because when I realized my oversight, I was already on a plane to another city. Upon landing, I asked my Executive Assistant to get them back for me. Within a couple of hours, Tyler Linton called me to go over the details of sending it back to me. He promised to wrap the package carefully and he personally drove it to a UPS store for shipment. He called again to ask if I really wanted to spend $100 for a Saturday delivery! He cared even though it wasn't his money he was spending. This is just another example of a fine staff at this hotel that goes above and beyond the call of duty to serve its customers. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We stayed in suite style room and it was neat, clean & cozy. The pool area looked great, but it was too chilly for us to take a dip. Fortunately, we were able to access and use the Courtyard's indoor pool, but it was freezing!! The breakfast in the morning had the works, I recommend getting there before 8:30AM, otherwise a frenzy enters. This was a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017

It was our 22nd anniversary and my husband and I wanted to get away for the night, but not too far away. Bethlehem, PA is about 2 1/2 hrs. from us. Looked at Trip Advisor and ended up choosing Residence Inn. There is a Courtyard, Fairfield Suites and Residence Inn all in a row. We always enjoy Residence Inn because it's set up like a small home. This one is a little bit on the old side, like the tables could use an update and the colors are dated but overall it's VERY clean and comfortable. The bed was extremely comfortable. We both liked that you could open the windows a little bit, always enjoy some fresh air. There was a full size stove/oven, refrigerator, sink, utensils, coffee maker, etc. They offer a full breakfast buffet for free from 7 - 10 and had a little bit of everything. The outdoor pool looked really nice and clean but we didn't go swimming so I don't know if it was heated. The exercise room has one elliptical machine, 2 treadmills and weights, small area but at least you can get your workout in. The staff was all very friendly. My most important thing is that I feel safe and I most certainly felt safe here. Lots of restaurants, shopping and things to do nearby. I would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: We asked for a room away from the highway, it was nice and quiet, didn't hear any traffic at all...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Bethlehem hotels
4.4 km away
Sands Casino Resort
#8 of 15 in Bethlehem
11.4 km away
Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78

Been to Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport

Address: 2180 Motel Dr, Bethlehem, PA 18018-1066 (Formerly Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem)
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Bethlehem
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Business Hotel in Bethlehem
#7 Romantic Hotel in Bethlehem
#8 Family Hotel in Bethlehem
Price Range: RM 542 - RM 970 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport 3*
The Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport Hotel has perfected the extended stay experience by combining the comforts of home with a passion for service that makes every guest feel welcome. You'll always be supported when you stay at the Residence Inn Allentown Hotel, whether here by way of project teams, temporary housing or corporate assignments. Situated in Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley, our hotel is perfectly located one mile from Lehigh Valley Airport and is convenient to both Bethlehem and Allentown. Enjoy spacious, renovated Bethlehem hotel suites which are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms, featuring separate sleeping, cooking and living areas. Start your day with a complimentary hot breakfast and join us later to socialize and induldge on light fare at the Residence Inn Mix. We also offer a complimentary grocery shopping service to help you stay productive. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Bethlehem