“Nice Place, Fun Bar!”

Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Rising Sun, Maryland
“Nice Place, Fun Bar!”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Front desk staff nice and helpful, the bartender was above and beyond. Waitress was fun! Room was large, comfy, clean.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Brolen, at the hotel really went above and beyond "the call of duty". My husband made a reservation for my son and I but when we arrived we found it was for the hotel in Easton...after trekking out to the other hotel we ended up returning to the Comfort Suites.

The hotel was clean, the food was great and as above noted the service was EXCEPTIONAL...

My son goes to Moravian and I am sure we will have future occasions for friends and family to stay at Comfort Suites University!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
New York
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I travel a lot for work, and I must say that this particular Comfort Suites is really tops. I would return here for vacation.

The counter staff is incredibly friendly and helpful in a sincere way, not a fake, perfunctory way. A restaurant/bar in the lobby seemed rather charming and I lamented the fact that I had to attend a business function elsewhere. Great, satisfying breakfast. Not gourmet, but who really cares?

The rooms were unexpectedly lovely and seemed to have been recently redecorated. Spacious, well-planned, and clean. Immaculate actually. Our room had a beautiful view of hills and trees.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough. The most astounding thing was the bill. I thought I had been undercharged. Comfort Suites is a great bargain, and Bethlehem is definitely worth a visit. Many good family-owned restaurants in the area.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed 26 February 2012

We chose this hotel for proximity to the Christkindlmarkt. Upon arrival, we were delighted to learn that among the services offered was a shuttle service to the market and Steel Stacks area. Not having to drive and park was much easier and not nearly as tiring. Overall, we found the hotel a very good choice. Staying there 2 nights, we had breakfasts and one dinner in their restaurant with no complaints about food or service, even when they were short staffed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and look forward to staying there again. Bethlehem is a delightful place to visit especially during the holiday season.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ruth57718
Tuckerton, New Jersey
Reviewed 24 February 2012

An average hotel nothing great but they provide us with a sofabed, fridge and microwave. Every morning they had a complimentary breakfast Buffet but I can't comment on that cause we did not take advantage of that. They also had free Internet but it was slow ;(

• Stayed February 2012