All reviews ruby tuesdays swim team lehigh valley business meeting starbucks coffee would recommend this hotel to anyone crayola experience needed a place to stay a great stay would stay here again off the highway convenient location dutch springs breakfast buffet front desk staff this past weekend one night stay
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here 10 nights on three different trips and it just keeps getting better all the time. Timaya leaves my room immaculate. Khama and Crystal greet me with a smile and important information about the vicinity. Diane and Holly laugh with me at the Bistro for breakfast and dinner. What can I say, close to freeways, close to hospitals and close to family. Thanks to everyone this place is the best.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank kathy h
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Kathy H,
With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. I have passed your comments onto our management team as well as recognized those members who provided you with their "Personal Best".

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

This staff provides the best customer service! Mark is very personable and makes you feel like home.... Samantha is funny and keeps things light hearted. Both of them make you comfortable and keep you entertained. I feel like I joined a "family". As a southern girl from Florida the fear was real coming here I was worried about driving they calmed my fears and made me feel comfortable! They are incredibly attentive and fast. If your looking for cold strong drinks with a dose of laughter you are at the right place!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Teresa P
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78 through Trip Advisor. As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great visit. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. I have passed your comments to our management team. As well as recognizing Mark & Samantha for your providing you with great service and making your feel at home. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon! Look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I meant to book at another Marriott closer to the airport, so was upset when figured out my mistake. However, the staff greeted me with smiles, and made my last minute accommodations to switch rooms. After checking in, I went to the restaurant for dinner and some wine. I was greeted again with smiles and patience as it took me SO LONG to figure out what I wanted for dinner. Mark, the bartender/server, offered recommendations for me! Thank you, Samantha, Crissy and Mark (especially) for turning a mistake into a wonderful experience. I'll be back (on purpose this time!)

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Christine H,
You were meant to be here. Their loss our gain for staying with us.
As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great visit. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. I have passed your comments to our management team. As well as recognizing Mark, Crissy & Samantha for your providing you with great service. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon! Look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Jenny at the front desk was so welcoming and genuine. Mark was fun and friendly with a touch of flair in the bistro. Samantha is a culinary artist at the bistro. Clean rooms. Close to highways and shuttle. Glad I found this jewel.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear kathyhK9551WZ,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78 through Trip Advisor. As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great visit. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. I have passed your comments to our management team. We like to recognize our associates who are providing great service. Thank you Jenny, Mark, & Samantha.
Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service.
Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!
Look forward to seeing you soon.
Peggy pgodfrey@bethlehemcourtyard.com

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I had a quick layover in Bethlehem, Crystal and Mark were amazing and made my 8 hour layover worth the stay! Crystal checked me in super quick and Mark made the most amazing martinis! If you have to stay here ask for Mark and crystal!

Date of stay: January 2018

Dear griselbeautybiz,
As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great visit. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. I have passed your comments to our management team. As well as recognize Crystal & Mark for your providing you with great service.
Peggy pgodfrey@bethlehemcourtyard.com