All reviews ruby tuesdays swim team wounded warrior lehigh valley bistro staff lafayette college the hotel is conveniently located short stay starbucks coffee crayola experience business traveler wedding weekend hotel stay great rate a great stay dutch springs off the highway
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Wow this place takes the cake for being the most unfriendly staff in my 30 years of travel for business!! Do not even have the courtesy of saying hello to the guest!!.
My Linen on the bed had yellow stains. Hallways are smelly!!
The only redeeming feature the Bar staff was friendly and welcoming!! Vacated the Property quickly in 2 days!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank RaviA654
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Ravi A,
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is PEGGY GODFREY and I am the
Director of Sales at the Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 610-625-9515. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78.

PEGGY GODFREY
Courtyard by Marriott Lehigh Valley
pgodfrey@bethlehemcourtyard.com

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Great staff and place to stay. Very clean and hospitality is great
Mark the bar waiter is the best! Staff is very accommodating. Easy access to major roads and regional airport. Dodd at the Bistro is good. Especially the chicken pot pie which is my favorite

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dlmeguiar

Dear Dlmeguiar,
Mark our bartender does an outstanding job of ensuring all our guests are well taken care. I am glad to hear you enjoy our Bistro's new menu. The chicken pot pie is one of my favorites.
Thank you for staying and we look forward to serving you again when visiting the Lehigh Valley.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

This hotel is wonderful and full of amenities for the business traveler. Upon arriving, the Night Auditor was very welcoming even though I arrived after midnight. She was very friendly and personable. Then the following morning, Jenna was so attentive and helped answer all my questions regarding the area. She understood my concern for being new to the Bethlehem area.

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to enjoy the breakfast as I was in a rush to get to my destination. But I most say the breakfast area was very busy and the guests all seemed very happy.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mrsjo52780

Dear Mrsjo52780,
We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at our Courtyard. It was our pleasure to serve you. Hopefully, the next time you visit you can take advantage of the many offerings in our Bistro.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Hotel staff was great and welcoming. Had a breakfast buffet and great coffee. Room was clean and had all amenities taking care of in that respect. People were courteous of noise and was not loud so that was. plus. Restaurants and local grocery stores close by so that as a bonus.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ami J

Dear amilin5,
It is so nice to hear we are doing what we do best. Great service. We are located "in Between" your sunsets and sunrises in the Lehigh Valley. Easy accessible and convenience to where you need to be and what you need in a hotel.
Thank you for staying and we look forward to serving your again soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We did an overnight stay for my husband's birthday last weekend. We got a really good rate compared to a lot of other hotels in the area of the Sands Casino. The room was clean & comfortable. I just can't say enough about the great customer service that we received from the girl at the front desk (Khara). She couldn't be more helpful, she went above & beyond to ensure our experience with Marriott was a pleasant one. Great Customer Service says it all.. We will definitely be back. Thank you so much Khara..

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 0926Judy
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear 0926Judy,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78 through Trip Advisor. As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great visit celebrating your husband's birthday in April. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. I have passed your comments onto Keith O'Brien our General Manager. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon! Look forward to seeing you soon.
Peggy