All reviews ruby tuesdays front desk swim team lehigh valley starbucks coffee would recommend this hotel to anyone business traveler crayola experience a great stay would stay here again breakfast buffet dutch springs this past weekend one night stay off the highway sands casino clean hotel
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We visited the Bethlehem area to visit family. This hotel has a lot to offer. The rooms were very nice and appointed the staff was wonderful and very friendly and always went above and beyond to provide top quality customer service. The bistro was nice. My kids loved the pool as well as the hot tub. It's in a prime location as well with shopping and restaurants all close by. I would definitely give this hotel and its staff 5 stars and would recommend this hotel to anyone who was going to be staying in the Bethlehem area whether it's for business or pleasure you will not be disappointed.

Mark Donovan

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear Mark D,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78 through Trip Advisor.
As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel after leaving another because of the highway noise and we couldn't sleep. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. We were so happy to have a quite room so we could sleep.
Staff was courteous, proffessional, and friendly.
Only downside is the breakfast wasn't included and it was expensive so we went elsewhere.
Otherwise, nice stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear ShaunnaS17,

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels and are thrilled our staff took good care of you. Unfortunately, we are mandated by Marriott that Courtyard brands do not include breakfast. Luckily we have many restaurants & diners that our guests can enjoy while visiting the Lehigh Valley.

#courtyardlehighvalley

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here many times. It’s A good place to stay in that area. Highway is very convenient Have to say, the bed is wonderful. I didn’t want to get up this morning. Very clean and checking in etc was very easy.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Tom L,
As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and I am delighted that you are one of our loyal Courtyard guests.
Thank you again for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs..

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Our Family was in town for a funeral. We wanted to thank the staff and especially Trisha at the front desk who made our stay as comfortable as possible,she went above & beyond and we wanted to thank your staff from the bottom of our hearts for their condolences.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear sangel051168,
As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are grateful our staff especially Trisha taking care during this difficult time.

With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs..

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I stayed here while in the area for business. It's nothing special. A little expensive and no breakfast included. Who does that? Just your run of the mill hotel stop off the highway. I will look elsewhere in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Paul K,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Marriott review in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay.
Please accept our sincere apology that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We have shared your feedback with the hotel team. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Bethlehem.
#courtyardlehighvalley