“Wine Dinner Historic Hotel Bethlehem”

1741 on the Terrace
Reserve with OpenTable
1741 on the Terrace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 356 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Church Street
Transit: Public transit hub is 4 blocks from restaurant, LANTA 207 passes in front of the hotel.
Description: It is the desire of 1741 on the Terrace to engage you and invite you. Try something new or revisit something familiar; but above all, enjoy. Relax in the ambiance of the room, with its beautiful Moravian tile floor and soaring Palladian windows. Admire the charm of downtown Bethlehem with buildings and history dating back to 1741 when the town itself was founded. The menu changes seasonally, with locally-inspired dishes by Executive Chef Michael Adams. The wine list is extensive -- with many exciting options from America and around the world. Our experienced servers are also available to aid in your wine selection or suggest custom pairings to the menu items upon request.
Reviewed 14 September 2017

What a superb night we had at the wine dinner.

The wines were terrific, Joe Spellman was very entertaining and informative.

The food was the best meal I have had at Hotel Bethlehem, top notch all the way.

Well done!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The four of us decided to have dinner at 1741 this time. Because this restaurant is part of the Hotel B, I think it is often overlooked. It is one of the top restaurants in the area. Our cocktails were top notch. Our appetites were spot on. Our entrees were great. All-in-all, a typical 1741 experience. So, do yourself a favor, put 1741 high on your restaurant list.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at 5:00 pm Sunday which is quite early for us because we were doing some sightseeing and had a busy day.

Due to the early hour we were the first diners in the lovely dining room. The view of downtown Bethlehem is great from the soaring windows. Our salads were excellent to start with and our dinners were also very good. I had the octopus salad and swordfish for dinner.

Looking forward to another dinner out at the 1741 Terrace.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Dinner in 1741 was a lovely experience. The room is gorgeous, the food delicious and the service was attentive. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

What a nice experience we had at lunch at Historic Hotel Bethlehem. I participated in the Musikfest 5K and, afterwards, my husband and I decided to have lunch at Hotel Bethlehem. Keep in mind that the evening before, we had dinner at the Hotel's stand outside -- he had a delicious burger and I had the best-ever chicken tacos! At lunch on Saturday, my husband once again had a burger which was even better than the night before and I had a delicious Caesar salad, the perfect light-fare after-race lunch! We also got to listen to some great music Friday night outside of the hotel, and more wonderful music on Saturday during lunch. The restaurant service at Saturday's lunch was excellent, the hostess and wait staff could not have been nicer and more efficient -- I thought maybe I'd feel out of place still dressed in my "race outfit" but everyone there made us feel welcome. A truly wonderful experience!