US$131
US$119
Hampton.com
US$125
Homewood
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$109
HIExpress.com
US$199
  • Restaurant
US$165
US$135
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$132
US$132
US$148
Travelocity
1,082 results
All reviewsparking garage across the streethotel validatesfront desksleeping areafree breakfastfree shuttlesands casinoshuttle servicemini fridgesmall poolrooms are spaciousmain streethistoric districtgreat place to staypull out couchvery nice hoteloatmeal
Reviewed 11 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Christine S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

The actual rooms were so-so. They all smelled like mildew after trying three different ones. And hotel had a lot more wear and tear since last time I stayed. HOWEVER, I am giving 5 stars because the manager’s proactiveness and professionalism was everything you’d expect from Hyatt. I left behind my best down pillow (with allergen case and pillow case). The manager and her team scoured the building for days until she could find all three missing items (pillow and two cases), which were not together since the cleaning staff had already stripped the bed and pillows. Then the manager sent their driver and staff to the post office to mail back the items (which I paid for of course). I was so relieved to get the pillow because it is the only one I can sleep with that wont give me a migraine. The manager remained professional and determined through the whole process. Very unexpected in this day and age.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Hard2Please4Travel

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We sincerely apologize that the room was not to your satisfaction. We are due for renovations this year in April which will take care of any wear and tear to the rooms. We want to thank you for noticing the professionalism of our staff for your lost and found items. We are pleased to hear they were received safely. The next time your in the Bethlehem area, we hope to have a chance to host you again.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Especially over Christmas. Walking distance to Historic Bethlehem. Staff was extremely helpful and happy even though they were working on the holiday. Free parking across the street. Gluten Free items available for breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank GMoDief
Christine S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Hyatt Place Bethlehem during your Christmas holiday. We also thank you for taking the time to provide this very kind review of your experience. We are very happy to see that you had an excellent stay and we hope you choose to stay with us again when coming back to the Christmas City.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Staff were very helpful on dinner and movie theater recommendations. They were friendly and the hotel was clean and consistent with the Hyatt brand my wife and I’ve grown accustomed. We will plan to stay on our visit through Bethlehem. Thank you.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JJR990802

We are so excited to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent visit to our hotel. Our team truly enjoys going above and beyond for our guests so we are delighted to hear that their efforts did not go unnoticed. We are thankful for your kind review and your loyalty to Hyatt. We are truly looking forward to your next visit at Hyatt Place Bethlehem.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Pre-booking:

I originally attempted to book at the Historic Bethlehem Hotel but due to the large volume of guests, I wasn't able to book a full stay. I found the Hyatt was only a five minute walk away so I selected this hotel as my alternate. The booking process was simple, called about 2-3 weeks in advance to arrange stay. Staff was friendly and booking a room was handled quickly.

Room:

The room is large two main areas, the sitting room which has a large sized couch and ottoman and a desk with a chair. As well as the sleeping area, I believe King sized with a small closet and sink/shower.

The few concerns I had were the upkeep of the bedding (holes) and the curtains (stained). I asked the staff to replace my sheets after noticing they had small holes, I didn't request any change to the curtains (far enough away from me not to cause too much discomfort).

I also didn't like that the air condition unit was so close to the bed, it was either super cold or too hot (with unit off). I was able to request another blanket from the front desk which helped.

The location is alright, close to most of the small restaurants and shops. The town is small and the good eats do shut down early.

It is directly across a bus station so if you need to travel by bus this is a great spot. It was a little strange a few times walking to my event because some individuals were super creepy. However, I didn't have any problems with safety going and leaving the hotel.

Price:

Hotel price-point was great, around the $100-$120 a night range depending on the time of the year.

Things to do:

I wasn't able to explore as much during my stay but there are a lot of historical sites just 5-10 minutes away. My event was located at the Historic Bethlehem Hotel, which was about a 5 minute walk.

If you travel about 15-17 minutes (by car) you'll come across Bethlehem Steel, would defiantly recommend if your in the area. The tour was about 30-45 minutes at most, the actual site distance is not very long (less than 1 mile). There are a few trendy shops in the area, so maybe next time I'll check it out.

I was told that during December the town is a Christmas extravaganza, for those thinking of the best time to travel.

Breakfast:

The Hyatt does offer free breakfast, they had a variety of choices and a few options for those with restrictive diets.

Gym:

They do have a 24/7 hr gym, I didn't have time to check out the size or equipment.

Parking:

Free parking, not sure where the lot is located but it's on site.

Overall:

The staff was friendly and attentive, the size of the room was definitely a great price range (especially for families).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

We are glad you enjoyed your overall experience at Hyatt Place Bethlehem. We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered during your stay. Please know that your concerns have been addressed to our housekeeping management. The hotel has staff on site 24/7 to ensure your requests are met so please do not hesitate to ask for assistance at any time. We hope your next trip to Bethlehem brings you back to the Hyatt. We'd love to welcome you back!