US$125
US$159
US$143
US$139
Residence Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$129
Fairfield Inn
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$130
US$119
Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$205
US$197
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfood courtoutlet mallatlantic citytable gamescarnegie delichop houseevent centerirish pubnon smoking sectionconcert venueself parkingbethlehem steelsands casinoroom keynice featuregreat weekendbagels
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Took advantage of an overnight stay comp room- hotel beautiful.... but you don’t stay in your room. The casino staff are horrible.... the playing awful... high priced drinks...outlet mall looks abandoned..starting to feel like Atlantic City...so I got a free room and paid for it. Would use the hotel again..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Amelia T, Brand Marketing at Sands Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hi, Jeff.

While I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, I'm sorry that the rest of our property missed the mark. We are always looking to improve -- so please know that your review will be passed along to the appropriate departments.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying that this Casino has the worst Customer Service Representatives in this Earth! Me and my friend went there to enjoy our night and that is when our nightmare started. We came to visit some family members from Puerto Rico and our ID's are issued in Puerto Rico. From the moment we were at the doors, security personnel did not know what the hell to do since they clearly have not seen other state/territory IDs. A security manager had to come to verify the information with a credit card name vs the information included in the ID. After that, we were able to enter the casino to find other incompetent personnel. We ordered some drinks and had to endured all the security scrutiny again since personnel did not know the IDs. After questioning why is this all about and explaining again and again, the security manager told us that "they always hace issues with Puerto Rico ids", "the id seems tampered (which was a lie), "the id says it is not for real id purposes (which is the new regulation for air travel)". After all that, no drinks were served, no managers above the security and bar supervisor came since they were not "there" at the moment.

In conclusion, a horrible night that could be avoided by knowledgeable personnel that clearly this casino lacks. Never again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wilfredo M
Amelia T, Brand Marketing at Sands Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Hi, Wilfredo.

I am so sorry that you experienced this. We will pass along your feedback to the appropriate departments.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This hotel is an excellent way to overpay for a sub-par experience. I was utterly disappointed by the lack of amenities, the lack of cleanliness, and the lack of service. I've stayed at far nicer places for far less.

Room Tip: Choose a room at a different hotel
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank fiercemomentum

Good Morning,

I am terribly sorry to hear that your stay didn't meet expectations. Would you please send me your contact information via a private message? I would like to have someone reach out directly.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I was upgraded to an Executive Suite so I can't say anything about the regular rooms. The suite was outstanding with a seperate living room and a bed room, a seperate toilet and a full bathroom in the bedroom. Unfortunately I was only for a few hours there and couldn't enjoy the room enough. Easy self parking close to the hotel entrance,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank EH F

Good Morning,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our award-winning hotel. In the future, we hope to have you back for a longer stay!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2018

This was my first time to this casino … we came for a Saturday night concert event.

There is a free parking deck or a $7 valet option available. There is no direct elevator entrance in the garage. You need to go through what appears to be doors you should not open. Once opened the elevators are still not prominent since the elevator doors and shafts are see-through. We were looking at the front
of the casino and initially had no clue they were elevators!

The casino is basically a one level, large square. We saw three Emeril restaurants, a Buddy V restaurant and a buffet restaurant. Prices appeared to be reasonable.
The casino was active and very smoky. It was not readily evident if the entire casino is smoking or just sections. We walked the entire perimeter and it smelled of smoke.
Most casinos have a hotel desk in the casino however I did not see any hotel check in desk so it was either well disguised or somewhere by the concert venue.

My free play did not work which wasn’t a big deal but it is another issue that should not have arisen.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MrOcho

Good Morning,

Thank you for visiting Sands Bethlehem. We will pass along your feedback to the appropriate departments.

We hope to have you back soon.

Kind Regards,