“Exquisite fare!”
Review of Molinari's

Molinari's
Reserve with OpenTable
Molinari's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 356 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Excuse me while I RAVE about this place! I was searching for sustainable, farm to table dining options in the Lehigh Valley area and this gem popped up. The pics were alluring and the commitment to humane and sustainable farming and food prep was the hook my partner and I needed.

I booked a last minute reservation, walked in and we were enthusiastically greeted and sat within 6 minutes. Our server was knowledgeable and hospitable and patient as the menu had SO many great options we were beside outsides with the choices.

We shared flatbread and local whipped ricotta cheese, quid ink and truffle arancini, grilled octopus, carrot and seasonal veggie pasta and grass fed Delmonico steak, sorbets and gelato. We pretty much rolled out the door at the end. The prices were reasonable for the quality that you get, service and ambiance.

Casual dress is appropriate but a little "fancier" casual will probably leave you feeling more in tune with the esthetics and high quality provisions and service. They boast an extensive Italian wine list. Full bar and a black board showcasing all the many local farms, bakers and food suppliers they collaborate with.

I highly recommend dining here wether it be a date night, business dinner or quick solo bite bar side. I do not doubt you will be well taken care of all while supporting a business who is supporting the local economy while serving exquisite fare.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We are from out of town, in Bethlehem for work. We were visiting the nearby Industrial History Museum and a docent there recommended Molinari's. We were delighted with our meal in every way possible!
There was music playing, but not so loudly that we had to talk over it. We were warmly greeted and shown a both, our preferred seating choice. The menu is a creative and diverse selection of your not- average Italian food, and we only wish we lived closer so that we could try everything.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We loved it! This restaurant has delicious Italian food. Go there! I want it to stick around. Their gelati are wonderful.
Nice outdoor tables.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Over-priced, Over-rated, Over-stated...Done! Second bad experience; no need to return. Enter at your own risk!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I don't usually like Italian restaurants--I'm Italian and can be picky--but a friend who knows Bethlehem said this place was fantastic. Food was authentic but innovative--beautiful apps, great fresh pasta (the orechiette with fava beans was amazing). Server was great. They get the little details right, from the marcona almonds and house marinated olives (get these) to great coffee. Next time we're at Lehigh we'll definitely be back.