“Love this place!! ”

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
Ranked #84 of 373 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

We are frequent flyers of this Buffet. The best part of the buffet is the Hibachi all the way in the back of the restaurant. You choose your fresh ingredients , vegetables, rice, noodles, beans and then you choose Chicken, shrimp, steak whatever you desire. They cook it right in front of you and you get to choose your own sauce like Teriyaki or hibachi or soy sauce. It's wonderful and they make it to your liking.

They have so much to choose from both American and Asian Cuisine. They have also a lot of seafood. Alaskan king crab legs, shrimp, clams, so much to choose from. Then you have all of your different kinds of chicken.

Sesame chicken, sweet and sour chicken, fried chicken, chicken and broccoli, all kinds of chicken. They have beef, oops, egg rolls, french fries, Pizza, roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, the selection goes on and on.

So much to choose from just not a big enough belly to eat it all. We try something new every time we go.

Then we move on to the desserts. They have an ice cream bar with about 8 flavors of ice cream, chocolate syrup and sprinkles. Then the dessert bar has everything you can think of. Fruits cakes cookies yummy candied peanuts. So much to choose from.

Oh yeah and don't forget about the salad bar. But who cares about the salad bar when you have all this fun food. So just passed by the salad bar LOL. The service is great they always keep your drinks filled. It is not the cleanest place but kind of warm and cozy. It's dim lit and not very loud the atmosphere makes you feel cozy. The temperature is always nice and warm. As I'm always cold I love this place.

I think the reason for the four stars is mainly it needs updating. It's older so it doesn't look very clean. Otherwise we go here on a monthly basis. If you go online to their website you can print out a 10% off coupon for your entire table. You can print this out as often as you like and use it for every visit. Unfortunately you can't use it on your phone. It has to be printed out and given to the waitress before you go to the buffet. Just a little tip for you coupon Clippers like me.

1  Thank Momma252

Reviewed 17 December 2016

One of my favorite buffets. The staff is always polite with us and keeps the drinks filled. The food is standard Americanized oriental but they do make it well. They have sushi and hibachi to augment the buffet. They do both very well and since i add a tip there the staff always gives thanks and occasionally we get something special. Clean and always busy.
Nice touch that they are doing balloons some days. A small kindness on rough days. They continue to improve.
Now if the patrons could do same. $1 tip for table of three people, come on.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Reading some of the reviews, I think people are a bit misguided as to what they are walking into. It's a buffet for $9. It's not at a hotel, there is no famous chef on TV here, it is your basic, run-of-the-mill Chinese buffet. Fast service, typical Chinese food with a live Hibachi and sushi in the back. This one is a bit odd, granted, based on its clientele served. There are very rudely and crudely translated from Chinese into Spanish- signs on the wall written on construction paper like a failed arts & crafts project- informing the Spanish-speaking community that soda is only free to those who order the meal and there was one that read "no yelling". When I first arrived, on a Saturday afternoon around 1:30, the place was hosting a kid's birthday party in a private room but it was just finishing. All the foods I chose were hot and tasted like I have come to know from American-Chinese food, some better than others, some not. Good, hot tea is free which is a nice touch. As I near the end of my meal, a family comes in, the mother instructing the two "children" that they will be under 12 today for lunch- Stevie Wonder could see these two "kids" were nowhere near 12, more like 18. Not my concern. They went to the buffet and as they return I noticed their plates, it is as though they may not know how buffets work or being lazy- not sure- the food was piled too high on one of the "under 12's". One of these giant children rounded the corner a bit too fast and dumped her entire plate of food on the floor and on a nice elderly gentleman's jacket and kept going. The "parents" never had the kid apologize to anyone and simply replied, "oh someone will clean it up." So if you believe that for a $9 buffet you will be surrounded by the best that the Lehigh Valley has to offer and five-star food- you are indeed delusional. Want a show and lunch for $9- go, you won't regret it!

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Went here for the first time. I had a late lunch, about 2:30pm on a weekday. I was surprised how many customers were there. Quickly led to a table and went to the buffet. They had a good selection and seemed to have an equal amount of Chinese and American foods. I've only been to a couple of Chinese buffets. This place impressed me in that the food was hot; other place I've been to the food is lukewarm making me think it's been sitting around for a while.

My conclusion, not bad. I'm not a big fan of Chinese buffets, but I would visit again.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Not even for free would I go there again. Never.
From the moment I walked in the door, my BP and stress level elevated. While the waiter escorted me to my table, I was careful not to bump into the many kids that were running and screaming. When I got to my table, I thought about what a cat or dog feels like when they are anxious or afraid and they just want to get to their 'safe place' and wind down. I remained at my table for a few minutes as I watched in disbelief as kids and parents attacked every buffet table (as if they never seen food in their lives!!). I heard one patron yell to my waiter, "Yo Amigo... give me soda !!!!!" It was safe to assume that the major group represented was Spanish speaking; the second language was Chinese. (I heard one other person speaking English while I was there; it was around 7 PM / Suppertime).
I went for my food but was not turn on by kids reaching across the warmers and holding then discarding food they didn't like (using their fingers, not tongs!). I usually take my time at the buffet and even though quite hungry, I grabbed a few items then hurried back to my solo-table. Still alot of running going on, babies screaming, loud conversations... (I felt like I was eating inside a subway train).
Within 30 minutes after leaving, I had a STRONG PAIN and needed to find a bathroom. I can't remember where I went but I found one and emptied out my stomach faster than the food went in. The rest of the night my stomach was as tight as a drum.
I expected my fortune cookie to say something like "He who eat at Hibachi has no brain in head".