“Good Variety”

Add it.
China Buffet
Ranked #223 of 372 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Nice selection of food. Has a common hibachi grill where your food is cooked in front of you. (This is NOT individual grills at each table that you sit around & the chef puts on a show). Food is good & price is in line with other Chinese buffets in area.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

I really did try to find something good, I couldn't. There were two items I actually had to spit back out. Everything was bland and not very hot.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We stopped here with 4 adults and 6 children after a Girl Scout event at Sky Zone (which is across the hall in the mall). Our family regularly visits other Chinese buffets a few towns over, so I have good experiences compare this visit to.

On the positive side, the restaurant was clean and the staff was pleasant. Service was fair considering we were kind of tucked in a corner. Good selection of deserts, fresh fruit, and good ice cream.

My first complaints were about the cost: a Monday lunch buffet is 9.99 (I am used to 7.99 for lunch) and my 11 year old daughter is considered an adult, so it was over $20 before we even got drinks. On top of that, I was not impressed with the food. Some of my favorite dishes were either tasteless or tasted funny. This buffet is seafood heavy, but be careful if you don't eat seafood, because not all dishes are marked clearly. Someone in our party has shellfish allergies and almost ate a noodle dish that had tiny shrimp in it. I cannot comment on the quality of the seafood, as I do not eat it, but my daughter is a seafood junkie and said the scallops were "disgusting" and the salmon was "gross". If you have the time, try driving down route 33 to the buffet in Easton (Walmart shopping plaza).

Reviewed 26 May 2015

We were looking for a place to get an assortment of dishes and this place fit the requirements to a "t". One of the more seafood heavy buffets we've seen; includes sushi and they will also make a dish to order for you. I especially liked the selection of shrimp and chicken dishes creatively mixed with a variety of vegetables and sauces. The hot and sour soup was perfect on a cool night and our son really enjoyed the sushi and the tempura, unusual for a buffet. They even had a very good selection of desserts (ice creams, fruit, cookies, cakes, pastry) but we were too full for anything except a bit of ice cream. Even the little ones at the next table over seemed to be enjoying their food.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

Fans of Chinese buffets will find all their favorites here. But they have more items than most. Check out their website for a look. The place is clean and the atmosphere is OK. And the price is right! For an occasional visit it is worth it. I didn't even know this place existed until recently. My wife and I went for lunch and she is not a fan of Chinese buffets...when we got there she said "This is pretty good".
I am going back. Try it!