US$175
US$289
US$237
US$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$189
  • Restaurant
US$109
US$148
All reviewswaffle housesands casinocherry lanefront deskturkey sausagejunior suiteroom was cleancheck in was quickfree breakfastpool and hot tubstay there againoff the highwayrecommend this hotelshuttle serviceexcellent hotelnice propertygreat room
Reviewed 2 July 2017

The staff was very friendly. The rooms were spotless! They allowed an early check in, which was so helpful. Next time we are in the Bethlehem area, we will book here again. I highly recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BrittanyHIEB, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear cake1116,

Thank you for your kind review of our property. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Anytime that we are able to we are more than happy to accommodate an early check in. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I have stayed in many hotels. This hotel was the cleanest and nicest hotel I have stayed in. From the General Manager Melissa, the desk clerk Ali and the house keeper Tiffany everyone went out of their way to make my stay pleasnt. There were others who helped make my stay pleasant but I did not get their names. I would stay there again if I am in the area. Modern up to date rooms with flat screen TV's. I will give this the hugest rating possible

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BrittanyHIEB, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear clt401,

Thank you for you one of a kind review of our property. We pride our self in that home away from home feeling and it appears as though we achieved that during your stay. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

It's next to the freeway with a long on ramp. If you get a room facing the freeway, good luck getting a good nights rest. Bring your ear plugs.

In regards to the staff, they were professional and got us through the checkin process quickly.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Intownforaday

Dear Intownforaday,
I am so sorry to hear that the sound from the highway inturputed your sleep during you most recent stay with us. Our property underwent an entire hotel upgrade in 2016 and this is the last issue we are working to resolve. Should you choose to stay with us in the meantime please request the Cherry Lane side of our hotel and we are more than happy to provide you with ear plugs and a sound machine for your room. If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We hope you will chose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

My stay was absolutely wonderful. The best Holiday Inn I have ever stayed at. Very clean, comfortable, staff was exceptional, Pool area and exercise room was such a great place to rest outside of the room itself. Also great location. I'll be back and refer others!
Thanks for the great accommodations!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear joys573,

Thank you for your awesome review of our property, we truly appreciate it. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our pool and fitness center during your stay as I am sure they helped you unwind. We hope that we get to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Great place, large clean room, convenient location - we had been in town for a lacrosse tournament and were not disappointed. Brittany and Erin at the front desk really went out of their way to help us out (setting up shuttle bus trips etc), many thanks, will definitely stay again when in town.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind review of our property. It was a pleasure meeting you during your stay and I am glad that Erin an myself helped make a lasting impression on your trip. We look forward to your next visit with us when you are in the area.