Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area
Hyatt Place Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$119
US$101
Courtyard
US$170
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$109
Courtyard
US$159
US$143
Hotels.com
All reviewsstayed herehear planespancake machinefront deskroom was cleansoft pillowsan overnight stayfamily weddingshower curtainnext morningshort stayallentown arealehigh universityfitness centerincluded breakfastone night staysands casino
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Used to stay here a lot. Thought I would give it a try again, realized why I stopped using it . Front desk, room cleanliness, staff, location, amenities, etc were all first rate. The one thing that ruined our stay was black mold in the shower surround. We tried cleaning it ourselves, bit it needed to be removed and recaulked. Now this is everyday maintenance and mold doesn't happen overnight. What could have been a great stay was only a good stay. No tub or shower for us. It just didn't fit the rest of the room. The room number is room 341. Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark B
hielehighvalley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Dear Valued Guest from Binghamton, NY:

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. It is always our goal to exceed the expectations of our guests. We certainly missed the mark.

I sincerely apologize for the condition of the bath area. It's certainly not what is ever expected when staying in a hotel. I would not be happy. It's disappointing to know because of the condition, our guests had to choose not to use. It's more disappointing to know because of our shortcomings, a valued guest would try to correct the situation by cleaning. I am very sorry.

The information was forwarded to management and reviewed with the departments involved. I am sorry for your disappointing stay for which there is no reason to occur.
Certainly much room for improvement.

Thank you again for the information provided. I am very sorry for a disappointing
stay at our hotel.

Regards,

Management and Staff
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area
Bethlehem, PA

Reviewed 27 June 2016

while room was OK, common areas starting to show age, seemed to have spots on hallway carpets; hard to find at night, part of an office park. Benefits included good sized fitness area room and free breakfast with enough choices

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
hielehighvalley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Your comments are sincerely appreciated. Please accept my apology for less than a perfect stay.

Carpet condition in a hotel is always a challenge. Choose the wrong color, add a lot of traffic and it won't look nice for too long, even with preventive maintenance.
On the upcoming carpeting replacement, a hotel friendlier color with better durability will be chosen.

Thank you again for providing feedback. Guests comments are valuable and allow us to know where we can best improve.

Wishing you and yours safe travel always.

Regards,

Management and Staff
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area
Bethlehem, PA

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

This was a great hotel! Hotel staff was very friendly, breakfast was good, the hotel is clean. Very easy to find and easily accessible from the highway. The bed was super comfortable but on the soft side. I would definitely recommend this hotel & stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2016

We stayed here on our return trip from New Haven having left early evening. We arrived around 9:00 and it was dark and we were tired. The signage for the hotel is very hard to see at night and our gps routed us in the back way to the parking lot and there is no visible signage from the back. The parking lot is a one way circle around the building with parking for a restaurant as well. Needless to say we had to turn around a few times to figure it out in the dark running on low sleep. However once we were in our room it was quiet, clean and very comfy. We had a great night's sleep and good breakfast with those yummy Holiday Inn Express Cinnamon Rolls and we were ready to face the drive home to Indiana.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Just stayed here for a "sleep and slide out" overnight for a family wedding. Spent a lot of time looking for the right place - wanted something on the lower rate side but not too low. I could have stayed in a less expensive hotel in this area but after reading the recent reviews for them, I decided not to go that direction. Chose this one because it was the least expensive of the 'higher end' stays. Rates during my weekend might have been 'inflated' also due to college/university graduations in the area. I noticed other weekends the rates were lower. Agree with previous reviews about easy access and location to other amenities. Supposed you can get a room with smoking, but I smelled no trace of cigarette smoke anywhere. Friendly, gracious staff. Very clean. Single cup Keurig machine in the room a nice touch, especially since I was traveling alone and did not need to leave the room for that first cup of coffee. Breakfast buffet is a cut above for hotels. Be sure to have a warm cinnamon bun. Near the airport but noise was not a factor. King size mattress was comfy soft. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo