“Sunday Lunch”

Campus Pizza
Ranked #118 of 356 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 March 2016

Many, if not most times, I choose where we will eat based on Trip Advisor reviews. Had I read the reviews before going here, I probably would have gone elsewhere, and missed out on a great meal. We had originally planned on going to a nearby deli, which turned out to be closed that day. We were on a tight schedule and while walking around we saw Campus Pizza. Our dining experience could not have been better.My wife and I split a cheese steak and fries. Both were excellent, served hot, and though we ate about 1Pm, the meal held us over until after 7pm that night. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Tonite my friend (Caucasian) took my 16 year old sweet quiet African American family member to the store to get a slice of pizza. My friend gave the slice to my sweet family member (braids and all).
The owner got angry at my friend -- asked to speak to my friend in the back and said. "I thought the slice was for you, not Nig gers!"
I called tonite to talk to the owner or his son to see what is going on with the owner with this displaced anger. This is crazy! Hopefully an apology will be in order, or perhaps I can be of assistance and provide a few hours of counseling (my profession) to get to the root of this issue. FREE OF CHARGE. This is definately not a way to run a business. Even though it is hard for me to do -- I know God wants me to do the right thing. Thank you God for being in my life and sending me people like this to remind me, I will ALWAYS need you! I will also pray for the owner/and for this restaurant to receive blessings. I left my number, please give me a call.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

The service here sucks!!!! the pizza is mediocre not as bad as Lehigh Pizza but the old man that works here is very rude and a bad example of customer service. when u order extra cheese they substitute it with light cheese.....I tried coming on a couple of different occasions to give the benefit of the doubt and to no avail still the same...... There kinda pricey i will never go back here again....if you want italian pizza take yourself around the block to Sal's brick oven pizza!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 13 September 2012

The pizza was a bit thick and not quite hot enough for me, but the kids loved it and that matters most!

Reviewed 24 May 2012

They have a variety of Pizzas and drinks, but the atmosphere is nothing to draw you back.