“visiting bethlehem with relatives”
Review of Campus Pizza

Campus Pizza
Ranked #117 of 356 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Campus was recommended. Living in NJ and having some of the best pizza made to man this pizza is nice and thin with a good sauce. Also a large menu for hot dishes. next time we will try his gravy on his pasta dishes.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Great place to get some tasty Italian food. Highly recommend. As a college student I'm always looking for a place with great food and great prices and this is it. Really friendly staff! Their mozzarella, tomato, and basil hoagie is great!

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I can say this is the best pizza ever.i can come and eat pizza every day the service here its amazing and friendly! It's very fun to come and eat here

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Many, if not most times, I choose where we will eat based on Trip Advisor reviews. Had I read the reviews before going here, I probably would have gone elsewhere, and missed out on a great meal. We had originally planned on going to a nearby deli, which turned out to be closed that day. We were on a tight schedule and while walking around we saw Campus Pizza. Our dining experience could not have been better.My wife and I split a cheese steak and fries. Both were excellent, served hot, and though we ate about 1Pm, the meal held us over until after 7pm that night. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Tonite my friend (Caucasian) took my 16 year old sweet quiet African American family member to the store to get a slice of pizza. My friend gave the slice to my sweet family member (braids and all).
The owner got angry at my friend -- asked to speak to my friend in the back and said. "I thought the slice was for you, not Nig gers!"
I called tonite to talk to the owner or his son to see what is going on with the owner with this displaced anger. This is crazy! Hopefully an apology will be in order, or perhaps I can be of assistance and provide a few hours of counseling (my profession) to get to the root of this issue. FREE OF CHARGE. This is definately not a way to run a business. Even though it is hard for me to do -- I know God wants me to do the right thing. Thank you God for being in my life and sending me people like this to remind me, I will ALWAYS need you! I will also pray for the owner/and for this restaurant to receive blessings. I left my number, please give me a call.