“a must if you're in bethlehem”
Review of Campus Pizza

Campus Pizza
Ranked #119 of 356 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

this place is iconic and don antonio just makes you feel like family. the pizza is really good too (not the best in town but the whole experience and the company are just great). i never go to bethlehem without stopping at campus pizza at least a couple of times!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

This place is something magic for me. My friends and me spent a lot of time in this restaurant during our studies at the Lehigh University. The owner of the restaurant is a funny old italian guy (from Naples, my city!) who manages the place with his soons. Well, I can say that the pizza is very good, you can choose different sizes and many different types of delicious pizza. It's a friendly place and I suggest you to taste their 4 cheese, OMG, miss it! Prices are fine and quality is good.
P.S. please, if you get inside, don't forget to talk with the old guy ( Antonio?), lots of fun for everybody!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I love this place sooooo much the pizza is just the way i like it...the guy who works here is very nice and friendly

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Campus pizza is a hot spot near the Lehigh University campus, a most-go place for pizza, in my casa a take-out experience. Even though there is not much going on in summer, the place was filled with noisy and happy students sporting name tags from summer programs. The pizzas I picked up were really good and got consumed rapidly with satisfaction by my young cohorts. Good, isn't it? And by the way, forget about atmosphere and ambience, this place is rather raw.

1  Thank Marco B
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

This pizza is really good..the crust is me and crunchy just how I like it.its also cheap. It's fresh cheesy and friendly...