US$125
Hyatt.com
US$175
US$159
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$103
HIExpress.com
US$139
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$289
US$237
US$148
Travelocity
US$206
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsperkins restaurantroom was cleanfirst floorhave stayed here many timeshard boiled eggsarea attractionsyogurtbreakfast was includedhot breakfastthe general managerhousekeeping staffnice breakfastcoffee makerwalmartlatifmicrowavehighway
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I had the miss pleasure of staying at this property second time with a similar overall experience. On this occasion I booked through a third-party, and did not know the name of the hotel until after I had paid, Otherwise I never would have booked here.

Prior to this stay, about two months ago two days before I was to show up they contacted me and said that they were canceling my booking as they had oversold and have a nice day, With two days ago it cost me $150 more to get a room because they had screwed me over and canceled me two days before I was to show up.

Check in was fine, until I got to my room, open the door and realized the room had been smoking in the room and it smelled of smoke, even though it was listed as a non-smoking room. I went downstairs and asked to have a different room and was told there are no rooms, they were oversold, and I said please just give me one of the rooms that hasn’t been assigned to somebody else and put this one back in your inventory, and they said no we can’t do that, I asked for a manager was told that they were off, I explain to them that I would not be able to stay in that room due to the fact that it had been smoked in, and they didn’t care. Ultimately I was told if I didn’t like it you can leave, again for the manager, and was told if you don’t like it you can leave by the person at the front desk whose name was Niya, she was totally useless and kept on like a parrot repeating the same phrase, if you don’t like it you can leave, if you don’t like it you can leave, if you don’t like it you can leave...

So reader if you want to avoid this kind of fun stay elsewhere, you will get nothing but grief from choosing this Property. But don’t worry they won’t go out of business, because the hotel is filled with underage drinking parties, That spill out into the parking lot, when they’re not running up and down the hallway all night screaming.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank dsdiver2015
SalesManagerResponse, Guest Relations Manager at The View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

dsdiver2015,

Thank you for reporting this incident you had in the hotel. Despite our efforts to ensure that nobody smokes in non-smoking rooms, it does occasionally happen and I hope you’ll accept our sincerest apologies for the smell of smoke that you experienced.We are already making reports about this so the management will be informed by this news. We are very sorry about your disappointment but rest assured, your concerns will be highly appreciated to better our services to our dear customers. We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had in us. We promise you a better service and a professional staff.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This might have once been a nice hotel but it is run-down and dilapidated now. The hallway and staircase carpets are filthy. Be forewarned, there is no elevator. The staff was nice, both night-time and daytime. The breakfast room was chained off exactly at 9 a.m. so sitting in the dining area was discouraged. The breakfast room was so hot we were extremely uncomfortable and there is no air movement in there. I do not consider myself a fussy person but we for sure are not staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
SalesManagerResponse, Guest Relations Manager at The View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Ruth B,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am terribly sorry to hear of your disappointment with our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are working hard to address these issues and improve upon the guest experience. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Kind regards.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Room was clean, spacious and, most of all inexpensive! I was not expecting alot for the price of a double room - $80, but was pleasantly surprised. A nice hot breakfast was included. Used to be a Comfort Inn, but is now privately owned.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
SalesManagerResponse, Guest Relations Manager at The View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

yankeenica2017,

We are so glad to know that you had a great time with us and thank you so much for appreciating our efforts of providing you with clean and comfortable accommodations in a reasonable cost. It is so rewarding to hear about your five star experience at our hotel! We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We were only passing through and staying one night. I read the recent reviews and decided to take a chance. I'm glad that we did.
Our room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The shower had some unique scallop-like shelves (at different levels) that were very useful. The lower one allowed for easy washing of your lower legs and feet. An upper one conveniently held the soap and shampoo without it tending to fall to the floor of the tub. I wonder if all the rooms have this feature?
Be aware that the breakfast ending time was strictly enforced: 9:00 on a weekday!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
SalesManagerResponse, Guest Relations Manager at The View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

LI_NYtoOH,

Thank you for your high rating of our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience! We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

The View Inn & Suites is a very sorry and sad place: The rugs are worn, The lobby sparse, the breakfast below mediocre.

The pillows are barely more than a bit of fluff in a sack. Most should be sacked. It's clear that this place is not replacing or updating any of the furniture or room fixtures. Our room, a king, had a large open space that may have contained an easy chair and lamp at one time but doesn't any more. The desk chair was extremely uncomfortable. When I requested that another chair be put in the room, I was told none were available.

Our room was non-smoking, yet it was clear that it had been a smoking room at one time -- cigarette burns on the edge of the tub.

Fortunately, the sheets were clean but the same could not be said about the carpet. I wore socks the whole time to protect my feet. Also, the carpet was frayed near the entryway.

"View" is a misnomer. The window in our room was quite small and had a view of trees. In the winter, the view would be of route 22.

Room Tip: Find another place to stay. If you must stay here, the freeway side is quieter than the parking lot side.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
SalesManagerResponse, Guest Relations Manager at The View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

SarahS1972,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your
recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your time in pointing out the areas in most need of attention as we work towards updating and improving upon our accommodations. Sorry for the impression we left you with, and we hope you will return to experience
our continuing improvements.