US$127
US$125
Homewood
US$132
US$129
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$109
HIExpress.com
US$165
US$135
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$199
  • Restaurant
US$132
US$116
Courtyard
US$129
US$148
Travelocity
All reviewstwo sinkslarge poolroom was cleanlehigh valleyfirst floorbreakfast buffethousekeeping staffbagelssands casinobwmarthamicrowavehighwayeventcourtyardallentown
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Staff is friendly and helpful. Pool and spa area is clean and big enough for the amount of rooms in the hotel. Great location for area attractions, restaurants, and shopping. Nice restaurant and bar on site.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members took such of good care of you and you found the amenities of our hotel to your liking. Hope to see you return soon! Safe travels…

Reviewed 3 July 2015

I had to find a location for a training session and chose the Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel and Conference Center for our group. They have a large number of options for meetings and gatherings of all kinds. The Hotel is very well kept and was kept nice and cool throughout my stay. We had the hotel cater our lunches for 2 days of training and they took excellent care of us, the service and food was top shelf. I stayed at the hotel for the week and my room and the morning breakfast was really great as well. The hotel appeared to be full all the while we were there and they were sold out for the weekend on the day I left. The only thing that wasn't great was the food selection at the restaurant for evening service. I went in a few times and they didn't have quite a few of the entree's as well as some of the other food items that were listed on their regular menu. I was told enough times about what they didn't have, that I asked the waitress to tell me what they did have available on the menu. On one night they only had a hand full of items on a letter size paper menu to choose, from which I thought was odd given how many people were staying there and coming to the restaurant for food.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near staircases, elevators, vending or ice machines and laundry or utility rooms. Rooms facing highways can sometimes be subject traffic noise and sometimes all night long. Try to get on the upper floor (if it's not the smoking floor). Finally try to stay at smoke free hotels!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

We appreciate the opportunity to host your group! Thanks again for your kind words and we really hope to see you the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

This is a very dated hotel with paper thin walls. We've stayed in Best Westerns before so I was surprised at how much work this one needed. We spent part of the night listen into our neighbors' profanity- laced conversation. I'm surprised by the all of this since it is a conference center also. The free breakfast is not great and the coffee is even worse. The positive was that is is close to downtown Bethlehem. Also there is a larger fridge and a microwave in the room.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with satisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the noisy hallways and thin walls. Your comments will help us to correct these issues. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area. Thanks again…

Reviewed 1 July 2015

this hotel could use a lot of updates as it has worn carpeting and furniture with dings in it. the rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable . They offer a complete breakfast but more attention needs to be taken about the temperature of the food

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosepasco
Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Thank you for staying with us. I appreciate your candor; we look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest room appearance is an area we are actively examining. I addressed the concerns with our food and beverage team in regards to cold food; our complimentary breakfast it’s a step above most hotels’ free breakfast offerings. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share with me at sanchezr@gfhotels.com or Tel # 610-954-5017. Again, thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 29 June 2015

overall another very good experience, room was comfortable and clean. Have stayed here multiple times and the staff are always very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was standard fair and abundant. Check in was easy and the front desk staff helped with all my questions.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2015

I am very happy to read our comments about you recent stay and I’m glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon…safe travels!