US$153
US$125
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$134
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$199
US$179
Homewood
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$159
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$169
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$212
US$157
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$178
US$170
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

The Windsor Suites(Philadelphia)
US$144
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$158
US$147
Kimpton
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$165
US$105
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

2,956 results
All reviewsmary mastrobuonithe club loungeconcierge deskart museumfranklin instituteself parkhousekeeping stafffitness centercity hallrittenhouse squarestarbuckshousekeeper
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Absolute horrendous stay during an overbooked weekend where my early arrival reservation was greeted w an hour-plus wait to check in, only to finally arrive at my room well after dinner to find a water soaked carpet and two measly towels...

There was a silver lining.

At checkout the following morning (no wait, thankfully), I asked for the manager, who graciously listened to my recount of my experience and promptly refunded me for the entire night’s stay.

She did the right thing and, while my stay was a big disappointment, I would probably give the Sheraton a second chance. The hotel is well located and the valet did tip us to the less expensive parking garage across the way.

Art lovers - the Barnes is a must. Spectacular!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
MarshaRay, General Manager at Philadelphia 201 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Pamela G:

It is heartening to see that despite the poor arrival our team was accommodating, serious and professional in working to ensure your comfort.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Stayed there for a long weekend celebrating a friend's retirement. Rooms were well furnished, bathrooms spacious and stocked will everything you'd need. Beds comfortable. View of the city from our rooms was spectacular! Very easy to walk to many local attractions and museums, and close to the Phlash bus stop and subway. Only complaint was our room did not have an occasional chair - only the desk chair. Both John and Mary at the concierge desk were wonderful....both before and during out trip! Quick to respond to questions, and very helpful with suggestions. They went out of their way to make the retiree feel special! Check in/out was painless and appreciated the "greener" room cleaning option.

Room Tip: Upper floors have spectacular views of the city
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank StarCityMom
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

First let me say I like this hotel. It’s downtown philly and has all you could want in a hotel. It was clean, had a nice pool for the grandkids, it was easy to get different food if u didn’t want the hotel food. The valet was great retrieving our car whenever we wanted it. My only disappointment was the bell boy. He was actually an older man ( I’m 60 so when I say older I mean older). He was pretty cranky and def not a good first impression of the hotel or Philadelphia . I spend a lot of time in hotels so this isn’t my first experience with bell help. Usually I get the lay of the hotel, a conversation reguarding why i came to the city, a few helpful hints about the area and maybe even a few things about the room ie. air conditioning ...pool and gym locations, and maybe some other local happenings. This guy barely even helped unload our bags and I don’t think he is even capable of a smile let alone a helpful hint. I will say the valet people and the front deck people pretty much made up for the bell person and all in all we had a nice stay. The hotel room was clean but in need of new carpeting in the room my daughter had but otherwise a good choice of stay in Philadelphia. I was going to make a remark about the city of brotherly love to this guy but he had my luggage and I didn’t want it “lost”.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I waited over 25 minutes to check in to this hotel. There were roughly 20 people in line. It was ridiculous. To pay $200 for a night and have to have such a poor check in experience. I expect better from Starwood. Room is good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
MarshaRay, General Manager at Philadelphia 201 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Halie E:

Delaying our guests fun in wonderful Philadelphia is certainly concerning; we will continue to put effort into streamlining the arrival process and allowing guests to get on with their visit quickly.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Yes the location is great. However the hotel does not meet the bar one expects of a large American brand like this. The carpet in my room on floor 15 is so stained I am glad I packed slippers. The furniture is dented and worn, there is a small rip in the wallpaper in my room. There were long lines to check in and this is the kicker--no room service before 5 pm! The business traveler needs breakfast, not dinner, in their room. I am shocked. Still staying here and my room is nonrefundable but I wish I could check out and find a cleaner, newer hotel....glad to hear from other reviews of their great service and wonderful concierge....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ElizaMiddletown_CT

ElizaMiddletown_CT:

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback, we certainly ai to deliver a fresh and refreshing experience and will continue our ongoing effort to ensure guests enjoy a comfortable visit each time.