“Amazing halal food in philiadilphia”

Alamodak Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Alamodak Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,470 of 4,670 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I order hummos shawerma falafel taboleh salad it was so delecious and i imagin my self sitting in restaurant in jordan not in usa decoration food taste friendly stuff
After amazing dinner i try hokka i second floor and it was very nice lounge and alot of fun belly dance international music
All in all ienjoyed my time will come every week

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

My first time trying this food and I was really impressed! The food was delicious, the place was nice and clean... beautiful decorations, music was good and the customer service was great! I definately recommend this place!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I bought this Groupon and my husband is very picky... I was going to let it expire, but we went to a Mexican restaurant and were told couldn't use a Groupon we had for them because it was 1pm and we had to use it after 4pm... so we decided to use the Groupon for this place... food and service was very good... loved the tea and the desert was amazing... we are definitely going back!