“Wasn't too impressed”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 18th street
Description: Our cuisine is Northern Italian, originating from family recipes handed down from generations of cooks and adapted by Vittorio Assaf and his team of professional chefs. Serafina's creative pastas and risottos come to life with the freshest locally grown produce and ingredients, while the delicious desserts and extensive wine list satisfy every craving. Our famous thin crust pizzas are made with 00 Italian flour, filtered water, extra virgen olive oil, sea salt from Sicily and are produced in ovens hand built with lava stone from Mount Vesuvius fueled with burning cherry-wood. The remarkable food combined with the lively atmosphere of each location has mass appeal.
Reviewed 2 August 2015

Overpriced average food. Nice place in good location, but the food was not too impressive. Service was ok. I'd rate my experience 2.5

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Walked in Saturday night 7:30 with coworker. We were seated right away. Service was prompt, wine glasses decently full, and my chicken Parmesan was worth writing about. I would go back.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

After wandering around and doing some late shopping we were looking for a good tasty Italian meal and found this restaurant. It was fairly busy but not crammed and we got a table inside without a problem. The food is of a good standard and tasty - not huge portions and reasonably priced. No bread provided with meal and the service was ok, pretty perfunctory with not a lot of interaction with the customer.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

This is a good Italian restaurant in the middle of the city center. The food is authentic Italian and very good. The service is very good, including the pastas which are cooked "Al dente" the proper way and very delicious, The Branzino fish dish was outstanding, I highly reccomend it if you like good authentic Italian food.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Five of us went here for lunch during a day in Philly. Since it was lunch the wife and I a pizza with her having the minestrone soup (very good) and me the bruschetta (excellent) as appetizers. The daughter had a salad with chicken (order the extra chicken option, otherwise you won't find the chicken. The other couple had pasta dishes were also excellent. Our waiter was a treat and very helpful. I recommend.