1,782 results
All reviewsreading marketacross the streetconvention centerreading terminalgreat locationfull size fridgebreakfast sandwichfree breakfastsmall poolflower showyogurtparking garagesofa bedterminal marketthe breakfast arearooms are largewithin walking distance
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Ah, reliable Hilton! We stayed at Home2 Suites Philadelphia for five nights in mid March 2018 and enjoyed our stay. Our suite included a small kitchen area that included a small fridge, microwave, dishwasher, cups, bowls, silverware... We were pleasantly surprised by the kitchen amenities and used much of the offerings during our visit. Our encounters with staff were cordial and professional, the facility well maintained and safe, and complimentary breakfast agreeable. We would stay at this Hilton facility again when we find ourselves back in the city of brotherly love.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jason B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia - Convention Center, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear robertmoffett,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia for your recent stay. I appreciate all of your wonderful comments and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

With so many choices here in center city Philadelphia, we greatly appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back soon, until then...

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Home2 Suites has spoiled me. Full size fridge, microwave, sink, dishes, silverware plus a coach and comfortable bed. Perfect for traveling on a budget, or perfect to bring back leftovers or food purchased at the Reading Market across the street.

Perfect location....near convention center, Chinatown and transportation.

Self-Park Parking garage one door away.

If following gps to hotel, the hotel entrance is on 12th, not Arch.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Sallad13,

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I have stayed at this hotel every month for over two years. The staff is delightful and it's incredibly well-located to anything in or near downtown. And it's right across the street from Reading Terminal Market - the #1 tourist attraction in the city.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear johnzemet,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia for your stay every month. I appreciate all of your great comments and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

With so many choices here in center city Philadelphia, we greatly appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back, until then...

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Great service rooms very clean pool could be cleaner great breakfast I didint like sandwitches they should have scramble egg sosage ... made on the side rather those pre made sandwiches beside that it was excelent

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear agakolacz,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia for your recent stay. I appreciate all of your nice comments and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Best downtown hotel in Pa! Our stay was pleasant from beginning to end. The hotel staff always greeted us with a smile. Our room had everything we needed and more! We could not have selected a better place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple