“Before departing Long Haul”
Review of Chickie's & Pete's

Chickie's & Pete's
Ranked #1,425 of 4,693 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This review is specifically for the venue in Terminal A at Philadelphia Airport.
Very busy bar when we arrived but managed to locate 2 stools on a centre table.
The young man behind the bar was excellent throughout our 1.5hr stay there.
He personally took our drinks order and again personally delivered them to where we were sitting
Sometimes I think age plays a part in this as we are both mid 70's but nevertheless his attention and courtesy
was extremely welcome after a long day travelling en route to the UK from Florida. The chicken wings we had were as
good as any we have had anywhere.
Thanks again for the attention and welcoming service........well done.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We were there for grab a quick bite before we got on an early morning flight. We both ordered breakfast sandwiches. We both found the rolls were either old or simply found not so good. I expected a breakfast sandwich service on A hoagie roll not some old stales bread.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Due to a delay I prefer the CheeseSteak. Very little meat and low grade cheese.
Servers were friendly but they need decent food.
Oh well.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I'm from Philly originally and was back in the area this week for work. While flying home I decided to grab lunch before my flight at Chickie's & Pete's because its conveniently located near the gate. Waited quite a while before a server even showed up at the table. I ordered the Philly Cheesesteak, order of fries, and a diet soda (regular is too sweet). When they delivered my sandwich I was shocked at how little meat was on it. For $12.00 I would have expected a decent sandwich. It was more like a bread sandwich with the meat as an add on. Server said this is the normal size.

When I asked for a refill on the soda I was told they are no longer complimentary. If you are going to charge for refills, at least make the first glass a decent size. Not an 8oz glass filled with ice before adding soda. Lost my business and will never recommend.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

3 of us stopped here for a drink and food before we flew home. They were busy so the service was slow. They have an amazing selection of Beers. The fries had a delicious flavouring over them.