“Great Food!”

Jolly's
Neighbourhood: City Centre West
Neighbourhood: City Centre West
Reviewed 18 December 2006

When I first entered Jolly's, I thought I was walking into the typical sports type bar that are littered throughout the tri-state area. I couldn't have been more wrong.

I ate in the bar area. It was a bit loud by not obnoxious. The menu was your typical choices, from cheesesteak to chicken sandwich to quesadillas. I ordered the chicken sandwich and couldn't have been happier with my choice. It was served on cute little plates and arranged in such a way that you'd think you were eating at a more upscale place.

My friends ordered the quesadillas, turkey sandwich, and chicken salad. Each were very happy with there orders as well. I've been back a few times since and each time have introduced other friends to the place. We love it!

Oh and they make one of the best Grey Goose cosmos in the city!