“Good Atmosphere and Good Food.”
Review of Rose Tattoo Cafe

Rose Tattoo Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Rose Tattoo Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 4,693 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 19th & Callowhill Streets
Reviewed 8 December 2015

The Rose Tattoo Cafe is a beautiful place to eat, don't be fooled by it's exterior. When you enter, you'll think you've just walked into an establishment in New Orleans French Quarter. The menu has many options and I've never been disappointed with my selection. This is a great place for a date with it's romantic climate, quite atmosphere and very good food.

1  Thank LeppFrog

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant near the Barnes. They accommodated our party of 10 for lunch easily. We had a nice waiter. Aside from the quesidillas, all of the entrees were excellent. The flatbread of the day was awesome. The jambalaya was excellent. I would love to go back and run through the menu, not to mention the wine list.

1  Thank Joel S
Reviewed 5 September 2015

While visiting Philadelphia we were struck by the fanciful facade and restaurant name. We went in on a whim and were greeted by the highly pleasant and professional staff. The food was fabulous (try the mushroom bisque) and the service attentive. This is our new favorite place in Philly and we hope to visit again.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

Co-workers and I come here for lunch occasionally. Food is good and the inside is great! Very unique and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

We had dinner here and enjoyed all of the food but I feel like the place could use a good cleaning and facelift.we were upstairs in the balcony area with wrought iron and plants and it just seemed very dated. service was excellent. the waitress was helpful and very quick. Husband had the biggest baked provolone which was excellent and the scallops which were equally good. I had an heirloom tomato salad that was slightly oversalted but with very nice tomatoes and wonderful goat cheese. I had the crabcakes; although there was lump crab in the crabcakes it wasn't all lump crab so I feel the $30 price tag was a bit steep. the corn chowder accompaniment was delicious.dessert was the pear cake which was very good as well.
drinks were excellent