“Friends & Family”

Judah Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #721 of 4,693 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Israeli
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite kosher spot in Philadelphia. I find the old Tel Aviv style decor very inviting. The old little antiques and all over the wall make it interesting for the children as well. There are just so many conversation pieces. The food is Mediterranean style and very flavorful. I like the shawarma in the lavash wrap or on a platter. Kabobs are also good. If you are planning to come with a group on Sunday afternoon for dinner it's always best to make reservations. I've seen this place really packed at times. Overall it's a great spot for a good kosher meal.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

My local hosts recommended the Judah Burger and they were right! It was delicious and large, accompanied by my choice of two sides. The desserts looked delicious but we were too full to think about it. Kosher, and comfortable for all. Would love to return and try their other choices,

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

We live in the neighborhood and have never eaten here, until tonight. Our friend invited us to meet her and her parents for dinner and it was unexpectedly delicious. We started with hummas and pita. We all ordered soups- a chicken based vegetable soup and a yummy pumpkin soup. Our friend and her dad shared a liver and onion platter and my husband had a chicken liver platter (see photo) both of which were enough for two. My friend's mom and I each enjoyed our shnitzel in-pita (photo.) the chicken (shnitzel) was cooked to perfection and was served with hummus, salad and tahini- all in the pita. It was a little messy to eat, but I managed. We would definitely return. They also do a huge take out business. Plenty of parking too.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

The food at Judah takes me back to Israel. It's authentic, delicious and fresh. The menu is plentiful and includes wonderful salads and meat dishes. What more could you want in a meal?

Reviewed 27 July 2016

had the pleasure of eating here many times haven't been disappointed and always satisfied Great desserts