“Amazing Value in Center City”
Review of Marathon Grill

Marathon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Marathon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #557 of 4,693 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre West
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Great local place at an excellent value. Was looking for a good simple "clean" meal as was running a race the next day. Was not disappointed, both my wife's and my salmon were perfectly grilled. Will definitely be back next time I am in town.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Did the AirBnB thing in Philadelphia while attending a conference. After dealing with traffic, parking blocks away from the apartment and finally settling in I wanted to get something to eat without wandering all over. Luckily this place was just a short walk away and I was not disappointed. It was busy but I only waited a few minutes to be seated. I settled for the bigger and I must say it was one of the tastiest I've ever had. It was cooked perfect, seasoned nicely and made me wish I had room for more. Staff was pleasant and efficient. I only wish I had had more time to visit this establishment again during my time in the are.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

My wife and I liked this place. Its way less pretentious than Parc with good omelettes. The Casual American food is actually grown from the restaurants own urban farm. I would eat here again if I ever come back to Philly.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Enjoyed their classic meat loaf, something not found on too many menus these days. The noise level was very intrusive, probably because the tables are so close together.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Good big attractive food. Great variety. Even the coffee was good, and I don't say that often. Maybe a tad pricey.