“Worst service and a rude manager ”
Review of Marathon Grill

Marathon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Marathon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #556 of 4,693 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre West
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Worst customer service ever. We had our waitress Tiffani split the $71 check 3 ways and gave her each of our debit cards. When she came back she charged us $30 a piece. She thought we were not gonna notice. I think she added her tip in. She voided it then gave us the correct receipt. In a few days I noticed that she charged me twice. I called the manager and he was rude. He did not want to help and assumed my Issue had already been taken care of. He told me to call back Monday if I do not see the money on my account. I had to tell him to pull the books out. Once he did that he realized I was charged twice and he also had to refund me my money because they never caught it.

1  Thank Lauren H

Reviewed 8 May 2017

At the suggestion of our hotel, we walked over for breakfast. This is a fairly good sized restaurant with an outdoor bar and eating area. We were delightfully surprised at the very good value, considering its downtown location.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Outdoor patio is amazing. Music is playing at a level that drowns out the traffic din, but still allows for great conversation.
Service was stellar. Drink choices were great and the food was delicious.
Will definitely seek this restaurant out on my next visit to Philly

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Great local place at an excellent value. Was looking for a good simple "clean" meal as was running a race the next day. Was not disappointed, both my wife's and my salmon were perfectly grilled. Will definitely be back next time I am in town.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Did the AirBnB thing in Philadelphia while attending a conference. After dealing with traffic, parking blocks away from the apartment and finally settling in I wanted to get something to eat without wandering all over. Luckily this place was just a short walk away and I was not disappointed. It was busy but I only waited a few minutes to be seated. I settled for the bigger and I must say it was one of the tastiest I've ever had. It was cooked perfect, seasoned nicely and made me wish I had room for more. Staff was pleasant and efficient. I only wish I had had more time to visit this establishment again during my time in the are.