“Best breakfast quesadilla I ever had! ”
Review of Marathon Grill

Marathon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Marathon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #569 of 4,612 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center West
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Just a quick review to rave about the breakfast quesadilla I had at MG this morning. It was absolutely perfect, very tasty and soft with a side of salsa and home fries. The home fries were actually cooked potatoes that tasted like potatoes, not just an afterthought swimming in grease like you get from most places.

And MG makes a great cup of coffee, which is actually hard to get in Philly believe it or not.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The Market Street location was closed for the holidays so we walked to the Rittenhouse Square location. Nice walk through the, and found a lovely outside table for brunch. The quiche was delicious, as was the poached eggs and salmon. Coffee too good! We enjoyed ourselves so much, we ate breakfast there again the next day. The servers were excellent.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Worst customer service ever. We had our waitress Tiffani split the $71 check 3 ways and gave her each of our debit cards. When she came back she charged us $30 a piece. She thought we were not gonna notice. I think she added her tip in. She voided it then gave us the correct receipt. In a few days I noticed that she charged me twice. I called the manager and he was rude. He did not want to help and assumed my Issue had already been taken care of. He told me to call back Monday if I do not see the money on my account. I had to tell him to pull the books out. Once he did that he realized I was charged twice and he also had to refund me my money because they never caught it.

1  Thank Lauren H
Reviewed 8 May 2017

At the suggestion of our hotel, we walked over for breakfast. This is a fairly good sized restaurant with an outdoor bar and eating area. We were delightfully surprised at the very good value, considering its downtown location.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Outdoor patio is amazing. Music is playing at a level that drowns out the traffic din, but still allows for great conversation.
Service was stellar. Drink choices were great and the food was delicious.
Will definitely seek this restaurant out on my next visit to Philly