“EXCELLENT FOOD and Service”
Review of Marathon Grill

Marathon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Marathon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #549 of 4,671 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre West
Reviewed 5 December 2017

After seeing the Macy's light show we, 8 of us headed to find a location for dinner. Our meals were all so good that all of us can't wait to go back. Their menu had so many items to choose from it took us a bit to make up our minds. The food was all so good - definitely going back and the prices are so reasonable for the city.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Over the years, Marathon has soundly provided healthy, creative, affordable comfort food to me, my family and friends in the neighborhood. It is a mainstay in my community because of its extensive hours of operation, and healthy menu options that accommodate various dietery needs and appetites.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We had five different servers today, and it was a disaster! The one server checked in on us after waiting over 30-minutes for our food apologizing that burgers being well-done takes slightly longer which was bologna! We then asked the manager the reason for the delay and he was just as RUDE! Upon food arrival, my friend had an ICE COLD buffalo chicken sandwich. REALLY????? There's no way that a chicken cutlet be served cold. Once again, the server said she'll bring it back within a minute. 10-minutes flew and the buffalo chicken was nowhere in sight. In addition, my one friend and myself ordered a Marathon Burger however, it was so gamey wondering if the meat came from the alley or from China!

Would we ever return? NO!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered delivery during our business meetings. It was great because it has lots of options for all kinds of taste. I loved the grilled chicken salad with feta cheese.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Just a quick review to rave about the breakfast quesadilla I had at MG this morning. It was absolutely perfect, very tasty and soft with a side of salsa and home fries. The home fries were actually cooked potatoes that tasted like potatoes, not just an afterthought swimming in grease like you get from most places.

And MG makes a great cup of coffee, which is actually hard to get in Philly believe it or not.