“Lemonana is worth the trip”

Kamals Middle Eastern Specialities
Ranked #435 of 4,693 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed 23 February 2018

My wife had the spinach pie and thought it was average. However, we split a lemonana (mint lemonade with rose water). It was phenomenal. Will return for that.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Was on a date with my husband and we stopped in the Reading Terminal Market to grab something to eat. We were walking around looking at options when I spotted Kamals. I'd never had falafel and saw it on their sign. I decided to order the platter and oh my was it delicious! I enjoyed it very much. It came with hummus, pita, salad and tabbouleh. Everything was so good, I was very pleased with my choice. The man who waited on us was very pleasant and helpful. I would like to go back again soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

You can't go to Reading Terminal Market and not try some food there. I was searching for some Mediterranean Gyros, and boy we stumbled upon this place.
Excellent in every aspect. We all basically got the same order: GYRO wrap with fries and drink. Yummmmy.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Didn't try the food but my daughters both had fruit smoothies which they loved. They said they watched them being made and nothing was added but fruit and ice so no added sugar. One had mango, pineapple and banana and the other had mango, peach and strawberries. The smoothies were smooth, fruity and sweet even with no sugar added. The price was pretty good - $6 for medium (20 oz).

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I had a very humbling experience with a youth member from our Church. We were recently on a Mission Trip and went to the fabulous Reading Terminal Market for lunch. I had researched restaurants and thought we would easily find something for the youth member that is fatally allergic to dairy. Well, not so easy afterall. Upon arrival, we went to 6+ food vendors that although had dishes that were dairy free, were not able to confirm that cross contamination had not occurred nor could something fresh be cooked on the grill as all these places had just 1 grill (that cheese had touched that day). After much frustration and sadness that this member may not get lunch with his friends, we found Kamal's. It was a true blessing!!! Not only did they let us talk with their chef but they cleaned the grill and assured us that not one item would be contaminated. They went above and beyond for us and I'm so very grateful!!! I asked about getting smoothies and they said no problem, went and washed out a blender and made 2 of the best smoothies!!!