US$155
US$125
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$134
  • Pool
US$169
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$165
US$159
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

The Windsor Suites(Philadelphia)
US$144
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$199
US$179
Homewood
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$212
US$143
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$178
US$170
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$158
US$147
Kimpton
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$165
US$125
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenrittenhouse squarelong stayone bedroom apartmentnice view of the parkluxury apartmentyour fingertipsthe penthousesmall gyman extended stayliving roomhuge suiteclose to shopsperfect locationfive nightshome away from homepleasure of staying
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Stayed at the AKA Rittenhouse for 1 night after a party and had an outstanding experience. A few out of town guests stayed too and also had a god experience. We were dealing with Mahika by email trying to set up the out of towners and I must say, her customer service was no less than outstanding. The hotel is all suites and the rooms are roomy, well appointed and comfortable. We were upgrade to a huge suite that we could have lived in comfortably long term. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was great. Would definitely stay here again. Thanks, Mahika for making my birthday weekend a huge success.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ebkesq
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Fabulous private suite that felt like a luxurious apartment.. Spacious foyer for the King one bedroom, kitchen and den... Lovely views of the park, great dining and shopping steps away. Parking in a garage was steps away too.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel was everything and more that my husband and I expected. This hotel also had the cheapest valet fee (35$) for all night. They gave us a card with a number that we could text in advance to let them know whenever we needed them to grab our car. When we left a few hours later after check in for dinner and a concert valet was professional and efficient. Each valet person we were in direct contact with was extremely polite and courteous. When we entered the lobby we were greeted warmly by a receptionist named JOE. He was INCREDIBLY hospitable and accomadating. He even went as far as to upgrade our room from a studio to a one bedroom because he said we'd love the bigger space. As we were going through the process of checking in he engaged us in meaningful banter about where we were from, What our plans for the evening were and every other detail about the hotel that we would find helpful. He even accompanied us to the elevator and recommended that we check out floor 28 which housed the theatre, heated indoor infinity pool (with a full panoramic view of Philly), gym and outside lounge area.
All guest rooms start from the 28th floor up. So you are guaranteed a view as a guest.
The room was spacious, clean and really luxurious. Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances. As well as cabinets stocked with plate and cupware. A full view of Philly from the living room and bedroom. The bed was so comfortable. The closet supplied you with extra blankets, towels and robes. The bathroom was very spacious and well lit. The only thing I can say is that in the early morning/afternoon you will hear the sounds of the city. But, what do you expect? Staying here will put you in the middle of all the action.
We paid top dollar for this suite during the week that the eagles won the Superbowl and we felt that the price was justified as such so to know that prices will be lower during normal traveling times makes us very eager to come back.
I do have some constructive criticism that was insignificant to my life and stay as a whole but it is notable. Not the entire receptionist/hospitality team is professional and polite. To be honest I was incredibly relieved that Joe was present to handle our check in. Some of the team needs hospitality training. Here is why: we had overslept a little and usually the protocol for putting a paying customer on notice that it is almost time to check out is to call. Instead we receive loud knocks on the door followed by TIERRA proceeding to open the door while my husband was half way to the door with nothing but boxers on. Thankfully, for her sake, my husband locked the latch the night before so it could only be open to a certain degree. He proceeded to ask her why she felt the need to just barge in when it's clear we have not checked out yet and we also have a "privacy please" tag hanging on the handle. She continued to argue back! And finished with " check out soon or we'll charge you another day." Umm... excuse you? Who is the employee and who is the paying guest? People that PAY PREMIUM DOLLAR at this hotel pay for your checks. Humble yourself.
When we arrived at the front desk TIFFANY handled our check out and was extremely professional and polite. My husband is an outspoken person and felt the need to address what had just occurred. While explaining the situation to Tiffany for a couple minutes here comes TIERRA out the side office door. I'm sure she could hear the conversation and felt the need to just appear. (note: she was at the front desk during check in and never greeted us then either) it was not to apologize like a hospitality professional would.... there was no "my apologies Sir" or ANY TYPE of courtesy coming from her. She still wanted to ARGUE.
There was another gentlemen receptionist at the desk and he apologized for TIERRA's unprofessional conduct and uncouth. TIFFANY proceeded to retrieve our car from valet and that was that. The same gentleman receptionist (didnt catch his name) was already outside by our car to speak with us. Telling us that he hopes that she didnt ruin our experience and to not let it keep us from revisiting. He said he will take care of us next time.
It seems as though some of the female workers are miserable and need to be refreshed on customer service skills. (I say some because I also had two unpleasant phone encounters with SOPHIA while calling to find out about specifics of the hotel before making the decision to book. If it weren't for the luxurious and intriguing hotel suites AKA offers, in that moment, I would've decided to not book a stay here.) This hotel is too luxurious and expensive to be forcing paying guest into contact with employees who can't do their job professionally and properly. Please take this into consideration for future hires. The receptionist is the face of your brand and the first point of contact with a potential guest and the corporate entity known as AKA Rittenhouse Square.
Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and can't wait to see Joe,Tiffany and that other gentlemen again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Overall this is a decent hotel. The room is spacious and well-appointed - if a little tired - and the location is excellent. We had a good stay here on the whole. The problem was after we left. The day after checking out I realized that I had left a scarf in a gift box in the room (we stayed over Xmas). I called the hotel, who advised that the room had not been serviced, so the item must still be there. I then had to follow up several times over the proceeding three days, only to eventually be told that my scarf was not in the room. This has ruined my opinion of AKA. I have stayed with them several times in DC and now Philly, but will not do so again.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Matt S
Reviewed 28 December 2017

The AKA is the perfect place to stay while visiting Philadelphia for the holidays. The décor is modern sophisticated chic that gives you the feel of a luxury pied-à-terre. It sits in the most ideal location in Philadelphia, and I can say this because I’m from Philadelphia. As soon as you walk out, Rittenhouse Square is at your fingertips with upscale shopping at Barney’s, and dining at Continental or Parc Brasserie a few paces away. Although, the first thing I want to do when I get to town is to grab a cheesesteak, and my treasured South Philly soft pretzels, which I found at a real Philly food truck across the street. I should tell you about Philly pretzels at the local food trucks which is sort of a thing for Philadelphians. They are a hot commodity because they are only made from one bakery in the heart of South Philly and all of the trucks buy their pretzels from there. They sell out by noon, so get them in the morning. while they’re hot at fifty cents a pretzel but back to the AKA. I was able to visit half of my family on the Mainline in 15 minutes and the other half of my family in Chestnut Hill later on in the day which took just another 15 minutes from the hotel. Because they offer two bedrooms that resemble more of a luxury apartment than a hotel it was great to invite family over and not be a burden crashing at their place. Everyone enjoyed going to Barnes and Nobles next door, and strolling around the best of the city. There is a small gym with the latest fitness equipment, which I enjoyed. All of Philly’s museums, and historic sites are even closer. The staff was friendly, helpful and caring and make you feel right at home. I highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Great two bedrooms that look like apartments
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family