“Healthy, organic, & gluten-free options”
Review of P.S. & Co

P.S. & Co
Reserve with OpenTable
P.S. & Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 109 Dessert in Philadelphia
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I was visiting Philly for the weekend and was looking for a breakfast/brunch place with healthy options and that could accommodate my dietary restrictions when I discovered this café. I was pleasantly surprised and happy to find this café, which offers gluten-free, dairy-free, and organic options. I really enjoyed the muesli with coconut yogurt and avocado toast. The yogurt was thick and tart—just as I like it! The muesli was not excessively sweet; the waitress mentioned that it’s sweetened with maple syrup. The avocado toast on home made gluten-free bread was thick, fresh, and spicy. It was very filling. The café’s wait staff was friendly and helpful. The ambience and decor are welcoming and charming.

While the food and service were very good, the prices are on the higher end. However, I know that organic, healthy, and homemade foods cost more to procure and prepare. Unfortunately, this means that those who need these foods the most tend to be those who cannot afford eating at places like P.S. & Co. Hopefully, there will be more restaurants like this one in Philly and other US cities who offer organic and healthy options at affordable prices for everyone.

pure s, Supervisor at P.S. & Co, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We're glad it was a good one and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I was very very very disappointed with this restaurant. The service was poor. The prices were too high for the serving size. I certainly do not mind small serving sizes if the food is spectacularly prepared and tastes awesome. The service was so bad we were contemplating on not tipping which is something we always generously do.

We ended up going to another vegan restaurant in center city Philly which was great!

pure s, Supervisor at P.S. & Co, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

We apologize deeply for the fact that your dining experience with us was less than superb. Our servers are undergoing more in-depth training at our next staff meeting and we look forward to the positive change this will bring! In reference to our prices, we pride ourselves in our 100% organic, vegan, and gluten-free kitchen and pay special attention to the way our ingredients are sourced. We consider this to be a worthy investment in personal well-being as well as a step toward a kinder, healthier world. Thank you again for your feedback and your business!!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I ate a quinoa beetroot burger. It was very small and came without fries that always accompany the burger in any other restaurant. The taste was good, but I had to go to another place to eat to satisfy my hunger.

Thank you for your feedback, Nata! We are happy to report that all burgers are now accompanied by a side salad during lunch service and your choice of kale chips, sweet potato fries, or old bay fries during dinner service. Again, we appreciate the honest opinions of our valued guests so that we can grow and improve. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best meals I've had in the city. The food is 100% vegan and organic. My family is trying to make a change with our eating and we stumbled on this place while walking near Rittenhouse Square. Soooo good. Try the Waffle Club. Mmmm

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

obsessed with this place! Cute atmosphere and delicious all organic and gluten free food!! no raw vegan options sadly:( however it was so good we even went back for dinner! I recommend the avocado toast, pesto pizza, tiramisu, Caesar salad, and muesli bowl! Only complaint was entrees were not completely described accurately. Ex.) ordered pesto pizza, which is topped with marinara but does not say that it includes marinara on the menu. Ex.) ordered avocado toast and it was topped with cashew cheese but did not say it was on the menu other than that I highly recommend it was amazing!