“Great Shrimp Tacos!!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bella Vista / Queen Village
Reviewed 25 January 2018

So simple yet so amazing! You must try the shrimp tacos. We also got the chicken nachos. They were really good too! we ordered a pitcher of margaritas. the first pitcher was amazing. The second pitcher was bad. I don't know if they forgot the agave or what. For $55/pitcher we should have sent it back. But everything else was really good and makes ya so happy!!!!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I went here with a couple of friends who had a hankering for Mexican food within walking distance of where we were staying. This was my first time visiting this restaurant. We went here on a Sunday night after an Eagles home game and there were a few folks in Eagles shirts scattered around the place. We ate at the bar. The bartender was great and mixed a good margarita! We had a variety of food including some very good tacos and endless chips and salsa. A very enjoyable night for a quick bite.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Margaritas and chips THIS time but I can't wait to enjoy dinner at this great restaurant. The bartender makes a fantastic classic margarita and the salsa has the chipotle smoky flavor to it. They also served salsa verde which was terrific.

1  Thank jmonson
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

This was my favorite of a handful of restaurants we visited during a trip to Phili. My husband, baby and I sat out on a warm night outside under a canopy decorated with outdoor string lighting; the crowd was under 50 mostly adults and ladies all in trendy dresses. First favorite thing: the drink menu is more extensive than the food menu and offers flights of tequila, tasty non-dilute cocktails, and refreshing twists on old favorites- I had a watermelon car crash (which I highly recommend!). Appetizer was fried plantains which were perfectly done and a mesmerizing, addicting mix of salty, sweet, creamy, soft and crunchy. I can't say I've ever had anything like it! Dinner was mole of the day which was chicken with I think a skirt steak side with chimichurry pico and rice. Really enjoyed this place, my husband did too- we will be sure to return if we find ourselves in town again. BTW- in a really cute neighborhood and good for an evening stroll.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Really enjoyed sitting outside, very good appetizers and drinks. Very good service.
My Uncle and I really didn't like our meals, very dry and tasteless. The rest of the family enjoyed their meals. My wife loved her dish.