US$164
US$134
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$162
US$143
Home2.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$159
Homewood
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$159
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$233
US$256
US$240
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsevening receptionfree happy houromelette stationlogan squareseparate bedroomfree breakfastcenter cityfranklin institutehigher floorart museumvalet parkingrooms are largecity viewyogurtkitchenettebarnesmirror
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a weekend to participate in a charity event. I was initially awed at the spaciousness of the room, but there was a strange smell in it. There was a balcony, but the door was locked so there was no access to it. They are renovating the elevators so it was a slight inconvenience to maneuver around. I was charged for someone else’s room service and when I called the front desk in regards to the error I was subjected to questions of “Are you sure you didn’t order it, it has your room number.” Housekeeping never came the days that I stayed and when I called to inquire about it I was questioned if I left the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door when I said no I was informed it was “an oversight”. The front desk staff left something to be desired in regards to customer service and customer satisfaction. I would definitely look into better accommodations when returning to the Philadelphia area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia - Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear lexiej0,

We are very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations throughout your visit. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience, as your satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Parking is $54/day and not self-park so forced to wait for car every time we took it out. You can’t determine how long to call ahead for car because could take 20 min to get an elevator. The suite was nice and large. We had 2 balcony’s but they were locked and you couldn’t use them. Our keys kept getting demagnetized so we had to get new ones. We wanted just 1 hour late checkout but they said no (on a Sunday) and we asked for this because we just wanted a little more time to rest from a 18-mike Walk for charity on Saturday night. And for all our inconveniences no compensation. We will stay somewhere else next time we are in Philly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Sara T,

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent experience at our hotel. We apologize again for our missteps throughout your visit and appreciate you bringing these to our attention. We value your input and will address the problems outlined with our staff to avoid recurrence going forward. We hope you will return to stay with us again the next time you’re in town.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for Drexel Graduation. Not my choice as I always prefer Marriott. I should have insisted on Marriott. The trip starts with $54 a night valet parking. The garage is locked so self
parking not an option. Of course no personnel to take my car when I arrive. A line forms as people try to arrive. Basic boring lobby. Elevators are a disaster. Very small and only 2/3 of them in operation. Front desk person suggests lower floor to avoid some elevator issues then says your room is on floor 25. ???
After a LONG wait an elevator appears in lobby. Full of people trying to move around by coming to lobby and starting back up again. The room is spacious. Broken door lock on balcony so no way to enjoy as door will not open. Friends on 23rd floor have broken toilet upon check in. Thankfully only one night here for me.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Traveler P
Miri L, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia - Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Traveler P

I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience as your satisfaction is very important to us. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.

Miri L.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Went for a local wedding. Elevators or should I say ELEVATOR a disaster and fire hazard. Would not stay here again for FREE. When I arrived 2 of the 3 elevators were operating. Very inferior for a hotel with over 26 floors. One broke down with passengers and fire department had to be called. That left ONE operating elevator. People waited for 45 minutes for an elevator. Others walked down the stairs with their luggage. We were on the 26th floor. It was a scary situation.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia - Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent experience at our hotel. We apologize again for our elevators being out of service and appreciate you bringing this opportunity to our attention and allowing us to make it right so you may enjoy your stay. We value your input and hope you will return to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We were here for a 2-night stay to attend a local wedding and visit family nearby. We chose this hotel for convenience because an eight month old baby was part of our group. The accommodations were acceptable, nothing fancy, more or less what you expect from a suites hotel. However, when we went to depart on Sunday morning, we faced a horrible scary situation. We were on the 24th floor. The hotel has only 3 extremely small elevators. 2 were out of service. Ever try to get a baby in a stroller onto a tiny elevator? The elevator kept arriving full. For an hour we waited with a sometimes crying baby trying to get onto an elevator. Others in our group walked down 24 flights carrying our luggage while Mom waited with the baby. What if there had been a serious problem? We were so upset that we called the hotel after departing to try to talk to someone about it. Frankly, the response on the phone left the impression that the hotel rep couldn't have cared less. So we asked for a followup call on Monday from a more senior hotel rep. Did that call ever come? No. So would I ever stay here again? No. Would I recommend that you stay here? No. Go elsewhere, there are lots of hotels in Center City, you can do far better than this one.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gerry C
Ricardo A, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia - Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Gerry C,

Thank you for your feedback. We truly apologize for the issues with the elevators during your departure. We are currently going through an elevator modification that is scheduled to end towards the end of Summer. Unfortunately, our guests are experiencing extended wait times as one elevator is out of service for the modification. Although have another opportunity in the future when our elevators are fully operational.