“Best burger in Gettysburg”

Blue & Gray Bar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 115 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2021

We go to the Blue and Gray every time we visit Gettysburg and I’ve never been disappointed. The burgers are the best and the wings are amazing! Great beer selection and friendly staff. Eating here is a must if you visit Gettysburg!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,798)

Reviewed 19 May 2021

I had a spicy chicken wrap and an ice cold beer and it hit the spot after a day perusing the Gettysburg battlefield.

Reviewed 18 May 2021

The place was busy, and understaffed. Had a great waitress though. I ordered the carb cake burger with sweet tater fried and husband had a burger and fried. My sweet tater fries were overcooked. The waitress came to our table to check on us and asked how everything was. She saw the look on my face and then realized the fries were overcooked. She brought me a fresh plate of Fries. Thank you, Gina!!!!

Reviewed 15 May 2021

Service was excellent despite it being a busy lunchtime. On the positive side, the bacon wrapped jalapeno peppers were the best I've ever had (even better than what I make) and both burgers served at the table were very favorable. On the downside, the calamari was severely overcooked and the burger ordered as rare was not rare, but medium. Beer was cold and the margarita was a pre-packed mix.

We certainly would return to give the Blue & Gray another try.

Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

Ordered general Hancock burger and Philly cheesesteaks which were both very good. The waffle fries were undercooked.