“Pretty good coffee”

Ragged Edge Coffee House
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I'll preface this by saying I am a northwest coffee snob and I was a little weirded out when the guy asked me if "grande" meant "small." The coffee house was a little ragged as the name suggests but it sure was hopping and seemed to be mostly locals. I ordered a grande iced vanilla latte and it took some discussion to ensure it was iced and 16oz but we eventually succeeded in our communication and the coffee was pretty good.

1  Thank Wendy S

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Good place to stop by for a healthy breakfast. You can sit at the tables or do take out. Lots of different smoothies options & coffee is great, too.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

My wife and I had great coffee and breakfast (oatmeal & breakfast sandwich) here. It was a short walk from the Federal Pointe Hotel where we were staying.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This was by far the best eating establishment we found in Gettysburg. We came back each day for breakfast to try something new. Came back again a few weeks later when we were traveling through Gettysburg. Wish they could open up another restaurant in my home town it was so good.

This coffee/breakfast house has amazing food, smoothies, freshly made breakfast. No premade unhealthy breakfast food here. Experience the baked oatmeal with fresh berries and steamed milk, egg wrap sandwich, bagel and egg sandwich, two different types of smoothies, and wish we could return for more.

Located in a small brick house on the main street, you can choose to inside where there are books and newspapers to amuse you or take a seat out on the front porch. Either way you cannot go wrong in having Ragged Edge make your breakfast!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is the place for a perfect cup of coffee, or cappuccino, the tour bus stops there midway through the tour for a short break.