“Consistent”

Ragged Edge Coffee House
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 22 December 2017

One of the few (only?) places in town you can enjoy a cup of coffee without anyone rushing you out the door. The food choices are wonderful, but it is the cozy atmosphere that keeps me coming back.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I come to Gettysburg every year and this is a must stop for me! The staff is friendly. The coffee and cider are great. The breakfast sandwiches are good. It is a little pricey. Easy to walk to and has some outside seating.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Stopped here during a summer vacation for a quick pick me up before starting the Gettysburg auto tour. Neat atmosphere and a variety of coffees and specialty drinks. My wife got the Nutty Jasper and loved it!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I'll preface this by saying I am a northwest coffee snob and I was a little weirded out when the guy asked me if "grande" meant "small." The coffee house was a little ragged as the name suggests but it sure was hopping and seemed to be mostly locals. I ordered a grande iced vanilla latte and it took some discussion to ensure it was iced and 16oz but we eventually succeeded in our communication and the coffee was pretty good.

1  Thank Wendy S
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Good place to stop by for a healthy breakfast. You can sit at the tables or do take out. Lots of different smoothies options & coffee is great, too.