Wyndham Gettysburg
Econo Lodge(Gettysburg)
Gettysburg Hotel(Gettysburg)
  • Pool
2,673 results
All reviewsmovie theaterhotel restaurantbeautiful hotellarge hotelhot tubfitness centerin towncivil warplenty of parkingbeds were very comfortableshort driveindoor poolgettysburg arealobbyconferencecannonpatriotic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed again two years later for a few days and to be honest I liked it better the first time - our bathroom this time wasn't up to par, the shower leaks all over the floor no matter how many times you fix the curtain and the last time we stayed we definitely had a walk in shower instead of a tub with a curtain.
there also wasn't a fridge in our room which sucks with an infant.

the bed is real firm, but it was fine, overall the hotel room was fine for the price and I can't really complain to be honest, it just wasn't as nice as the first time we stayed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Richard P, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am so sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. I will speak with the housekeeping and engineering teams and the issues you had with the bathroom will be addressed. We do have refrigerators available upon request at no charge. Also we are in the process of purchasing more refrigerators for the guest rooms.

I hope you give us another opportunity when you visit Gettysburg

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed in a double queen room with my husband and two children. It was perfect for a two night stay for my sisters wedding which was held at the Links in Gettysburg. The Corner rooms are a little larger. There is a Starbucks in the Courtyard hotel which is right next door. There was a shuttle provided from the wedding venue to the hotel which was about 15 minutes away. I had forgot a shower cap and toothbrush and the front desk staff were able to provide me with both. Over all it was a great time at the whyndam.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are bigger
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am happy you enjoyed your time at the Wyndham Gettysburg. We hope to see you again next time you are in Gettysburg.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed here many times and never disappointed. The hotel is clean, has a snack bar downstairs where you can get Starbucks, etc. The rooms are fairly big and very comfortable. Would highly recommend it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for staying with us every time you are in Gettysburg. I am happy you enjoyed your time at the Wyndham Gettysburg. We cant wait to see you again next time you are in Gettysburg.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Had a great time and we plan/hope to go back. Beautiful lobby. Would have liked a free small breakfast. We didn’t use the restaurant or bar, just the little store. It’s not far from downtown Gettysburg.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Richard P, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018