Baladerry Inn(Gettysburg)
US$119
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

James Gettys Hotel(Gettysburg)
US$159
Best Western Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$126
Priceline
US$189
All reviewsgreat locationnational cemeterywithin walking distanceroom was cleancan't beat the pricestay there againin towngreat place to staysteinwehr aveoutdoor poolrestaurants and shopsparking lotshort drivevisitor centermoteldanishrepair
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This hotel is a no frills place. However,it is located within walking distance to tours,sight seeing, shopping and restaurants. Our room was super clean,parking right outside our door,and quiet. The staff was friendly & down to earth. I strongly suggest the Gettysburg battlefield tour,the guide was fantastic. Also check out the diorama museum. This little town was easy to get around & everyone was friendly. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank nikkigct
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Cute immaculately clean place near everything on steinwehr. I enjoyed my stay here. Very nice staff. The only thing I'd wish was better was the offered breakfast. The coffee was very weak and a tasteless. The packaged pastries were even worse. But hey! Its free.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 790lily
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

If your looking for fancy, this isn't it. Lol. But, if your looking for a place that is a great value with clean rooms this place is for you! My husband and I have stayed here on many occasions and have loved it. One of the best things about it is that it is quite close to Dobbin House (which is our favorite restaurant) and a lot of the shops.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rove407
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Well first off this is not a four star hotel, it's a little dated and a little worn. That being said I love staying here. The rooms are always clean and neat. And everyone from the front desk to house keeping are extremely helpful and nice. It is in the middle of town so within walking distance of most restaurants and shops making it most convenient for a motorcycle trip. Even if it rains we are able to enjoy our trip. altough I would much rather stay further down the in the rooms and not so close to Steinwehr venue. Our group has been staying here for year and I must say it really never changes. SO if your looking for a clean reasonably priced place to stay this is it. Can't wait for 2018!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I have stayed at this hotel a few times. It is great for budget travellers, if all you want is a bed and shower. This hotel, as of last I stayed, was certainly a no frills place. Basic rooms with decent beds and baths. It has a small pool that we only used once. But what I feel that makes this place great is its location. It it located in a great spot right on Steinwehr Ave, which is the central strip in Gettysburg. You can leave your car in the lot and walk to most of the shops, restaurants, and attractions that are located on the Ave. The National Cemetery is located basically right across the street as well, which is a must stop for Gettysburg visitors. I do believe they did some remodeling since I was last there, so I believe the rooms should be even better than before. So if you are traveling on a budget and looking for a good place, stay here.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family