“Great, fresh food and great service”

santorini restaurant
Ranked #30 of 145 Restaurants in Danville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: San Ramon Valley Blvd
Description: Opened with last year or so. 925 743-1035
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Was looking for a mediterranean place and found this tucked into a little shopping mall in Danville. Went with two kids and grandparents. Has a kids menu too - same food as adults just smaller portions. No cardboard pizzas here!
Decor could do with a complete overhaul - that's why I haven't given this review full marks but get past the decor (old carpet and walls need painting and brightening up) and the food is amazing!
Fresh ingredients, cooked to order, delicious hummus, breads, chicken kabobs, lamb, chicken salad wrap sandwiches.Great value too.
Would highly recommend this place - they also cater. We will be going back for sure!

1  Thank AngelaC90

Reviewed 6 December 2015

We really enjoyed our meal here, especially the delicious hummus and babaganoush appetizers as well as the pomegranate chicken and lamb shanks. Service was excellent, warm and gracious, and the restaurant has a comfortable and welcoming environment. Prices very reasonable. Reminded us of visits to the Greek islands.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

We have eaten here several times -- sometimes with as many as a dozen guests for a birthday party. This is the first Greek restaurant I have consistently returned to for casual dining. The service is genuinely friendly and the food is very good. The pinot noir style Greek wine is very good and the pours are generous. I am surprised that the restaurant is not more crowded!

Reviewed 20 May 2015

My husband and son went to dinner last Saturday night. No on felt like cooking dinner, nor did we feel like getting dressed up! Santorini was the place for us. The food was well prepared and the portions were generous. I had enough for lunch the next day. Baklava for dessert wasn't the best I've had, but otherwise a very good meal. The even feature micro-brewed Greek beer, a hit with our son!

1  Thank 1occasional_traveler
Reviewed 4 May 2015

I have to say that Danville is not one of my regular places to go for restaurants but I am so glad we found this place! The food was off the charts! We enjoyed the flat bread, koubideh kebab rolls appetizer, moussaka, and gyro pizza was delicious! They were very attentive to our needs and talked us into the baklava desert, which I have to say was some of the best I have had since Greece! I really will return and try some of the other menu items soon!

1  Thank Zeropoli