“Good food and service”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: San Ramon Valley Blvd
Description: Opened with last year or so. 925 743-1035
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Tried this restaurant from a Groupon offer for 2 that included a bottle of wine. We were pleasantly surprised with everything! Tucked in a small strip mall row of restaurants, we opted for outdoor seating because it was cooler outside and the weather was just right. The Babba Ghanouj/hummus appetizer was delicious and big enough for 4 people. Entrees, especially the lamb shank and lamb chops were fabulous, the chicken pasta was also very good. The kabob was so-so. Get the chocolate dessert, you won't regret it. Planning to return for another date night.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Santorini is a little piece of Oia in Danville. The blue and white interior with picture mural sets the tone. Little designs like the tile and chandeliers add to the character. There is small section of outdoor seating with overhead.

We were welcomed with bread/naan with dipping. This was extremely good. We cleared off two large plates.

I was craving a gyro, so I ordered that with a salad & hummus.(lunch special)

I wish the gyro was full sized. I also did not expect the olives to be pitted, so that was a surprise to my teeth.
I didn't care much for the salad or gyro. The meat, however, was very good.

Overall, very good. I wish I enjoyed my main dish more, however, I'm more than willing to go again and try a dish with meat rather than a simple wrap.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

It was our first time last month and was not disappointed. Food was excellent, reasonably priced, but most of all, the service was wonderful. Definitely going back again very soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Enjoyed an excellent dinner at a moderate price. Terrific variety of choices; even Pizza with seating indoors and out. We had a Greek salad as a starter and moussaka as a main course. Wine selection was above average and enjoyable for a reasonably priced restaurant. Only problem was finding it in this huge shopping center over several blocks, filled with many stores. Both the car and smart phone apps left us in this huge center, so allow extra time if you are not from the area!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I had heard good things about this but it just didn't do it for me. The rice was good but all the meat was overcooked. The flavors were good but just overdone. I'm also very picky about babaganoush and it wasn't great. The Tabouleh was good and it's a comfortable place to eat but the food was underwhelming.