“Good food in quiet restaurant”
Review of Fish On Fire

Fish On Fire
Ranked #45 of 150 Restaurants in Danville
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Love the kalbi and sashimi bento box. Good service in a quiet restaurant where you can actually have conversations and good food at the same time. Service is efficient as well.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We have been eating at Fish on Fire ever since we moved to the area from Silicon Valley where the average sushi restaurant is outstanding!! I always opt for the sashimi while my wife always chooses a variety of sushi rolls.

At Fish on Fire, the sashimi is wonderful because it is fresh and the texture is firm. (I prefer the Hamachi Sashimi.) It is rare when all of the sushi rolls at a restaurant are good. Fish on Fire is one of these restaurants.

The portions are generous and the prices, in my view, are cheap relative to what you are getting.

There is not much ambiance but that is not why I frequent this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Not a big place, so with little patience, you can get seated after a short wait and will surely enjoy your meal. The sashimi and sushi were fresh and savory.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Good value for your money however the service was slow. They sold too many Groupons and staff cannot handle the volume.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

My husband bought a group on coupon that we used and the food was very good. They have a good selection of Japanese cuisine and drinks. I would go back.