“Best Bakery in the East Bay!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Danville Old Town Bakery
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Danville
Reviewed 11 August 2015

Karen is nothing short of amazing! I have been going to her for all my baking needs for over 5 years. We even use them for our corporate events and my coworkers constantly ask me when we are getting more goodies from the bakery!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Karen is Amazing and very personable! She is a very big supporter to our community! But the icing on the cake are that her cakes and pastries are delicious.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

You must try this place go have coffee and a treat. i stop by all the time when in town with my staff. Clean, fresh, smells amazing and always great service.