“Wonderful for casual dinning/drinks!”

Revel Kitchen and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Revel Kitchen and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 146 Restaurants in Danville
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Been there many times between 2016-2017.

Never disappoints.

Fun sporty/ friendly atmosphere.

Craving for their southern fried chicken right now . Might make a visit next week :)

If the food is good and service is good I always give a 5 star!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My new fav place to eat and drink... Had a group of us so we ordered a bunch of stuff and shared. Everything was awesome.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I've been to Revel about 6 times in the last 4 months. Each time I've never been disappointed. I have eaten there by myself at the bar, or at one of their community tables and have also hosted 9 co-workers for an "attitude adjustment" during Happy Hour (5:00 - 6:00). Each time I've been served by excellent wait-staff, the food is consistently excellent and the bar tenders make each drink as if it's the only one they are making all night!

What I like best is the vibe. The demographic is smart, well heeled folk but with a down to earth attitude...all into their late 30's and into their early 50's. So, this is not a 20-something place which, as I mature, I find I appreciate more. I have had lively conversations with complete strangers at the bar as well as at the community tables. So, don't fret if they don't have a private table...this place is BUSY every day of the week. You will have fun and enjoy! While the prices are consistent with the East Bay region (not cheap), you will feel you received GREAT VALUE for money spent. Not something you can say all the time nowadays!

Do try their Happy Hour...reduced prices on wonderful offerings for food an very nice choices for wines. Just know, that at 6:01, Happy Hour is over, so get your orders in before that!

Wonderful place. GO!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Very busy for a Monday night. Great bar scene. Tried a few of the small plates and had a dessert. Enjoyable evening although a bit loud in there. Heated patio seating outside as well.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We have been to Revel about five times and every visit has been great. They have a combination of small plates and regular size meals and it's always fun to mix and mash. Two of our favorites are the short ribs and the shrimp and grits. Great cocktails also. It's pretty lively so if you're looking for something quiet it may not be the place for you.