“Had the watermelon sorbet!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #53 of 150 Restaurants in Danville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Stopped in and sat down on a hot day and had watermelon sorbet with my sister. It was a pleasant experience and the place had a continuous flow of people coming in for ice cream.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Went here to get my buy one, get one ice cream....I got to choose whatever I wanted.
I really recommend the sweet cream with graham cracker crumbs in it! YUMMY!
They make it fresh!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

This is the place to go for ice cream like I remember as a child Rich, creamy, full of flavor, and with numerous additions to create one of your own, or choose from their variety of options of which some, are created by customers. My forever favorite is the Nov special, pumpkin cheesecake...the best ever!!

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

We both liked our ice cream which was rich and creamy. I would recommend you have your choice of inclusion mixed into the ice cream rather than added to the top. We noticed we both were given more that way and it was premixed evenly into each bite. The employees were very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Cold Stone's ice cream is smooth and creamy - Delicious! They can make just about any kind of ice cream you want. They make awesome birthday ice cream cakes too.