“Great Lunch!”
Review of Dana's

Dana's
Reserve with OpenTable
Dana's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 146 Restaurants in Danville
Reviewed 14 October 2017

My husband and I wanted to enjoy an upscale lunch near home; we enjoyed a lovely lunch at Dana's! White table cloths inside and outside; diverse menu and comfortable seating!

I enjoyed the spinach pasta with vegetables, my husband ordered the crab melt sandwich; both were outstanding! Service was prompt but not intrusive! We will be back!!!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

6 of us dined here for an anniversary celebration dinner. Henry was efficient & responsive as our server. Food was not so good. Hubby had to send back scallops due to "off" taste. Said they tasted old. Replaced with petite filet which was "OK". My filet of sole was nothing special. Had trouble getting water refills. Probably will choose another restaurant next time. Disappointing as we'd heard good things about this restaurant & friends had prior good meals here.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Excellent service, delicious food and staff very accommodating for dietary special needs.
Will definitely be back

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Nothing quite like sidewalk dining at a great restaurant with your kids. You can't go wrong ordering the Steak salad, Crab Louie or Pork Ribs. The service was excellent and we were seated quite quickly considering the fact that we did NOT have reservations. At first we were reluctant to eat outside, but it was quite comfortable with a nice breeze. Waiter was extremely personable yet professional.

1  Thank callenzen
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Not as good as Santorini as far as service and food but decent. I guess I expected the same but it is fine. I like that they have outdoor tables.