Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville West
Ranked #57 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I had reserved two rooms at this location for family coming into town.Check in was easy, staff very friendly and the cookies at the front desk are addictive. Rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. Grounds were clean, well lit at night and we never had trouble finding parking.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 July 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We decided to spend the night in Jacksonville on our way to south Florida and when we arrived in the room (#224), there was a moldy smell that was just nasty. I went to the air condition unit and noticed the carpet was soaked. I ran the a.c. a little and hope that it helped with the smell so we could sleep. I have bad allergies and I was sneezing all night. This is unacceptable for a hotel that charges this price. I think I'm going to choose somewhere else next time. Big mistake.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RegionalManagerSE, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Dear Georgia,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will inspect this specific room to see why the carpet was wet near the air conditioner causing any type of smell. We can assure you that this was an isolated incident and will be promptly relayed to our maintenance team. We sincerely apologize about any inconveniences and hope that this does not deter you from choosing us again. Thank you.

Kapil Bava - General Manager
Country Inn & Suites Jacksonville West

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This was a very pleasant visit . The staff
Is so accommodating. Our king size room
Is very clean with plenty of room .The location is very convenient to everything .
They have a guest reception at night with
A different feature each night . I really want