“Dinosaurs to Spacesuits”

Museum of Science and History
Ranked #16 of 176 things to do in Jacksonville
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn about area Native American cultures here.
Reviewed 13 November 2017

A lot to see here from the skeletons of Dinosaurs to Spacesuits.
Also info on early Indians and settlers in Florida.
Great place to take the kids.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I thought that we would be disappointed in going without kids. It was a surprise. It was a newer space than I expected. They had convenient handicapped parking and an elevator. The staff was friendly and helpful. The planetarium was a nice surprise.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

First time in 37 years that my husband had been to a museum. He really enjoy the history and science. We watched a show. So glad we make this extra stop.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This museum has provided many hours of fun and learning to my family! The planetarium shows are awesome (definitely try to make it to a Cosmic Concert!). The permanent exhibits are relevant and kid friendly, my personal favorite is the Currents of Time, and we all love the naturalist exhibits. The visiting exhibits are amazing as well (Anne Frank, Dinosaurs, Extreme Weather to name a few). If you're within an hour's driving distance - consider buying a yearly pass, it's a great value and also gives you a substantial discount on their children's camps, as well as reciprocal discounts at other museums.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife and I went here over the summer and it was a lot of fun. Please visit this place if you come to Jacksonville. It is one of the few places here that puts a smile on my face.