“Classy Burger Bar ”

Grub Burger Bar
Ranked #378 of 2,131 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It's a great place for a quick bite to eat and grab a beer at the same time. They have from traditional burgers all the way and over the top. The one pictured below I can't remember the name but it's got bleu cheese and balsamic carmalized mushrooms. Yumm

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had wanted to go to another one of the many new restaurants at Town Center, but the wait was so long we gave up and decided to go elsewhere. Grub is not right on the main strip - it is slightly set back from the road. We decided to give it a shot. You order at the counter and a staff person brings out your food. I ordered a cheeseburger with French fries. It was good - not great. Prices are moderate but a bit on the high side for a burger. Service is friendly. Was it a memorable burger? Not really.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Was driving by and decided to try it. First I would recommend the cheese fries. The burgers were very good. The buns are baked fresh. I was surprised when we ordered they didn’t ask how we wanted our burgers. But they came out perfectly medium.

I had the Mac & cheese burger, which was very filling.

The onion rings appear to be made fresh using a Panko coating.
Definitely would recommend

Reviewed 5 March 2018

While the burger selections are many the service was very slow and one friend's burger was so underdone she had to send it back. It took forwever for her to get a new one so they gave her a coupon for her next burger free. The burgers were a bit greasy and messy and I've had better burgers at many other places. We probably won't be back. It's also VERY noisy and the seating is not terribly comfortable.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

First the food. My wife and I both ordered the "You’re My Boy Blue" burger with Bacon added. We also ordered a side of Onion Rings. looking at the Beers on the board, I did not see any stouts. When I asked if they had any, the girl just pointed to the board. Fail #1. Next I said, "you didn't ask how we wanted the burgers cooked". Her response was, "they are cooked Medium Well". At that point I was just about to say never mind we will go somewhere else but instead, said we wanted them cooked medium. Pink in the center. All three girls standing there made comments that were uncalled for about eating raw meat. Fail #2. I paid, they gave me the receipt and one of those pager things. The pager never went off but someone brought us our order. Not sure why we got the pager.
I will say that the burgers were cooked properly, juicy and pink centers, the Bleu Cheese was very good but the bacon got lost in the Bleu. I wouldn't add that in the future. The Onion Rings were also good. Nice and crisp breading but served with a side of ketchup? Why.
This appears to be more of a college bar hangout that serves hamburgers than a real restaurant to me. I am not sure we will return.